• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
2733376-mgs0305.jpg

Is it just me or are they not joking around with Metal Gear Scanlon 3? I don't remember getting this many episodes so quickly with MGS1 and MGS2. I see MGS3 ending in maybe 2-3 weeks. Remember that MGS1 was 11 episodes (plus the bonus MGS2 trailer episode). MGS2 was 13 episodes. We're more a less close to already being half-way there. I wonder if they want to get the series done before TPP.

With the advent of MGSV they probably wanna get ready for it(especially if they're playing peace walker co-op).

Man...that'd be insane

With the advent of MGSV they probably wanna get ready for it(especially if they're playing peace walker co-op).

Man...that'd be insane

I tried playing that with my friend on the same internet connection. The game would disconnect every 5 minutes so it was pretty much impossible to finish.

Netcode is hot garbage.

tchocky

Is it just me or are they not joking around with Metal Gear Scanlon 3? I don't remember getting this many episodes so quickly with MGS1 and MGS2. I see MGS3 ending in maybe 2-3 weeks. Remember that MGS1 was 11 episodes (plus the bonus MGS2 trailer episode). MGS2 was 13 episodes. We're more a less close to already being half-way there. I wonder if they want to get the series done before TPP.

Every tuesday and thursday is normal schedule I think one week they had a third episode on a saturday. MGS1 started on August 20th and finished on September 30th. MGS2 took a bit longer but that was more due to the games being released in the fall and GOTY.

Not sure why Jeff always decided to separate Nintendo's consoles/handhelds from the rest of the consoles. It's really strange. There's no reason to have this mindset. Good ass video-games are good ass video-games.

There is a steady stream of great games for both the 3DS and the Wii U and it seems like it's going to continue this year. Nintendo probably still has some unannounced games that will come out by the end of the year.

Why separate the consoles that are actually coming out with new shit while comparing the consoles that have no shit to talk about. It's not Nintendo's fault that 1st party Sony/Microsoft games are non-existent.

It's like starving to death while there's a yummy pepperoni pizza right in front of you.

Does Nintendo NEED to have a stream of sub-par/same old shit/AAA games to be in the discussion?

Not sure why Jeff always decided to separate Nintendo's consoles/handhelds from the rest of the consoles. It's really strange. There's no reason to have this mindset. Good ass video-games are good ass video-games.

There is a steady stream of great games for both the 3DS and the Wii U and it seems like it's going to continue this year. Nintendo probably still has some unannounced games that will come out by the end of the year.

Why separate the consoles that are actually coming out with new shit while comparing the consoles that have no shit to talk about. It's not Nintendo's fault that 1st party Sony/Microsoft games are non-existent.

It's like starving to death while there's a yummy pepperoni pizza right in front of you.

Does Nintendo NEED to have a stream of sub-par/same old shit/AAA games to be in the discussion?

Codename steam, kirby and that mario donkey kong are not that great though.

Watching the Giant Bomb Avalon Unplugged and its been pretty hilarious. Don't even know who the evil people are which makes it that much more hilarious.

Yeah Tokyo Drift is a pretty good movie.

Its a pretty good "one of those movies that popped up after the first Fast and Furious" movies but the Tokyo setting gives it a bunch of style.

Renpatsu

Yeah Tokyo Drift is a pretty good movie.

Its a pretty good "one of those movies that popped up after the first Fast and Furious" movies but the Tokyo setting gives it a bunch of style.
I keep pestering daydream to join in on the phenomenal artistic touchstone that is Tokyo Drift, but he won't give in.

Yea man, Justin Lin has that special touch. Enjoy the rest,

I have already seen the rest.

For whatever reason never saw Tokyo Drift. Maybe because 2 left me feeling meh and I didn't want to watch a spinoff when the franchise seemed like it was already over.

I guess they are bringing the Tokyo drift lead back for 7 even though its been nearly 10 years? Sure... that seems like the dumb "I dont give a fuck" kind of choice I would expect from this franchise.

Fjordson

This DmC quick look is making me want to pick it up. Looks really fun. Sucks the PS4 has that weird AF issue though.

Yea man, Justin Lin has that special touch. Enjoy the rest,
Yeah, Lin is pretty good. Interesting that he's directing some of True Detective's second season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom