• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon

Everyone is talking so much about the monster hunter conversation on the bombcast that they are missing the most controversial statement to come out of it - jeff eating pizza with a fork and knife.

What a monster.

Everyone is talking so much about the monster hunter conversation on the bombcast that they are missing the most controversial statement to come out of it - jeff eating pizza with a fork and knife.

What a monster.

No I caught that on the way home. This is only acceptable for the deep dish pizza, the deformed half-cousin of true pizza.

What a monster.

It always sounds like a smart idea, especially if you're doing something else while eating but I can never bring myself to do it, it just feels wrong.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
oh good you guys are talking about the halcyon mother fucker too
2425989-gs.jpg

have you ever been to one of those pizza places that sell by the comically huge slice? I usually find myself fork/knifing it until it gets down to a manageable size.

no i mean like, i've had slices so big that you can fold them in half and they still flop down

i'm not talking your average new york slice here

Anjin M

Cara Ellison has announced what her next gig is!!!

shes taking care of Steve Gaynor's cat for a while.

Steve Gaynor's cat for Giant Bomb News Editor plz

EDIT since I'm posting do soon after:

I just got done watching the Video Sausage video. That was a good panel, and amazingly decent q&a. Recommended!

All the recent Red Dead talk has got me to finally pick the game up and play it for more than two hours, and I'm loving it. I'm about to head to Mexico, about how much is left?

GhettroGamer

Neo Member
Dan and North Korea.

Just wow.

I love Dan. I really do. But Jesus Christ, this is the first time I audibly said "You got to be fucking kidding me". I feel like a lot of people find it endearing, but maybe I don't find his ignorance funny. Maybe it's because of the influx of Dan material on Giant Bomb..but shit my love and patience is waning.

Lunar FC

All the recent Red Dead talk has got me to finally pick the game up and play it for more than two hours, and I'm loving it. I'm about to head to Mexico, about how much is left?

I've been itching to play it too as I never did. But not enough to dig my ps3 or 360 back out from storage..Really wish it was on PC.

Short of Dan quitting GB and writing a tell all book about how everyone is an asshole, he can do and say as he wants and I'll love these reactions more than everything.

Is it just me or are they not joking around with Metal Gear Scanlon 3? I don't remember getting this many episodes so quickly with MGS1 and MGS2. I see MGS3 ending in maybe 2-3 weeks. Remember that MGS1 was 11 episodes (plus the bonus MGS2 trailer episode). MGS2 was 13 episodes. We're more a less close to already being half-way there. I wonder if they want to get the series done before TPP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom