• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

danm999

Jeff knew the choices surely, everyone was hounding them for the true ending.

I think Jeff knew the existence of the ending (or had it spoiled for him by someone), and once you know that it's not super difficult to steer that Namatame conversation where it needs to go.

2733376-mgs0305.jpg

Drew finally getting to see the best cutscene in the game.

SmithnCo

I think Jeff knew the existence of the ending (or had it spoiled for him by someone), and once you know that it's not super difficult to steer that Namatame conversation where it needs to go.

I recall he had been linked that Hiimdaisy comic that almost immediately spoils part of it. Might've mentioned it in the run somewhere.

Alfredo

I saw the Rock Band song request thread in Gaming Discussion, and it got me thinking...

So, Rock Band 4 is probably gonna debut at E3, right?

What if GB got the Harmonix guys on their E3 show for a RB4 demo, and they played this?

...I want that song in Rock Band so bad.

Wunder

I saw the Rock Band song request thread in Gaming Discussion, and it got me thinking...

So, Rock Band 4 is probably gonna debut at E3, right?

What if GB got the Harmonix guys on their E3 show for a RB4 demo, and they played this?

...I want that song in Rock Band so bad.

day 1

either that or
barkerville

My favourite cutscene is
the torture scene.

It's a good one for sure. It's just that I knew nothing about the game when playing it and figured
"Yeah this Shagohod is obviously a very early prototype of a Metal Gear type thing and that's how this game relates to the earlier games" and then I go into that room and there's a Metal Gear RAY model on the table and what the fuck

Stupid sexy Kojima.

Aaaand already Drew spends 6 minutes listening to Codec.

Man, fuck those people complaining about not using the codec enough. That shit was boring.

Jintor

Aaaand already Drew spends 6 minutes listening to Codec.

Man, fuck those people complaining about not using the codec enough. That shit was boring.

being stuck in the codec screen does kind of suck

should be able to radio that sucker if you want. Keep snapping necks while whispering into yer codec.

I don't usually get frustrated watching MGScanlon but them taking half an hour to learn that they can't CQC in the scientist outfit which they already learned last episode is pretty frustrating.

hamchan

It's not that they forgot how to play or what they are doing. It's that they were too dumb to realize that they were only exploring like half of the lab lol.

jgminto

I think the thing the biggest problem Drew ran into in the lab was that he thought he wasn't recieving all the information he needed. He thought there was some secret to opening the jail door but every time the series has required you to get something to progress it will tell you explicitly. He should have known from experience that there wasn't some trick to it.

demidar

I think the thing the biggest problem Drew ran into in the lab was that he thought he wasn't recieving all the information he needed. He thought there was some secret to opening the jail door but every time the series has required you to get something to progress it will tell you explicitly. He should have known from experience that there wasn't some trick to it.

The trick is there is no trick, the most devious trick of them all.

hamchan

LOL Jason turning their facecam portraits into thermal vision over and over. Dude must be dying in there watching Drew just run in circles instead of using the therms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom