• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

It's a weird place where doing one thing one day will not get you banned but doing the same thing on another day will get you banned because the mod is in a bad mood. Or you can get phantom banned not because of a bad post you made recently but because "you just don't fit the community" overall, and maybe an admin has never liked you. Basically, I don't understand this place that much either.

Also as someone who likes Angry Joe I wouldn't mind seeing a community thread for him that's similar to this one where we can post his videos, instead of creating a new thread every time he does literally anything.

Angry Joe does seem to be popular enough to maybe be able to sustain an OT, which would have the bonus effect of not having half the posters shit on everything he does like happens now every time someone makes a topic about one of his videos. But still, the only two threads of "internet content creators" that have managed to keep a good pace here at GAF is this one and the Super Best Friends thread (the Angry Video Game Nerd thread and the Game Grump thread, which are both still on the main Gaming board, at least gets some attention). Both the new Game Trailers and Kinda Funny threads seem to have an audience, even though the people who created the Kinda Funny thread (some of whom are regulars in this thread too) made the mistake of creating it in Community and not in Gaming.

Also, to those who asked, the date Jeff gave for the new BLLSL was April 29th.

Myggen

angry joe fucking suuuuuuuuuucks

I mean, I don't disagree, but it just gets tiring when the same people posts something like that every time there's a thread created about one of his reviews. I would bet that the Angry Joe threads almost have a higher ban ratio than gamergate threads due to so many people complaining about it being made :)

I watched The Fast and the Furious™: Tokyo Drift last night.

That movie was dddduuuuuuummmmmbbbbbb

It's so great/awful!

K.Sabot

Oh man potato marshal became the old monk? Fuuuuuuck that sucks for patrick. Kinda was hoping patrick would get forced into the old monk.

Soul sucked 4 times in all, he went offline mode and took care of it though.

I was thinking of taking my character into old monk and giving him a good fight, but I lent my copy to a guy.

out of all the times i played demon souls i could never get the Old monk to be another player. It just always defaulted to the offline version

Dan seems like one of those guys that probably knows everybody. I bet he can hook them up.

Other than that: do we have any timeframe on the Giant Beastcast or the new news person?

LIFE GAME SHARK POWER ACTIVATE.

Potato Marshal just invaded Patrick's Old Monk boss fight on his stream.

And soul sucked him twice already lol

yup he was forced to turn off the ps3, potato marshal wins again

ahahahahahaha

Scoops, if you're reading this, I love ya bud, but ahahahahahaha

out of all the times i played demon souls i could never get the Old monk to be another player. It just always defaulted to the offline version

I've had a really good mix of noobs and guys a few steps above me that didn't break cheese, I've been lucky.

Myggen

I keep forgetting that Dan wasn't a part of Giant Bomb until after E3 2014. That's crazy to me. Man, I can't wait for the E3 commentaries, especially if MGSV is at one of them.

Have to imagine it will be. Also, Jeff pretty much confirmed in that recent article he wrote that they'll be doing a stream for the Bethesda press conference on that Sunday, so we'll be getting more of that stuff this year. Good times.

Scizzy

Dan just posted a string of tweets about how awesome Oreos dipped in nacho cheese are. I propose we all agree to never discuss them, because nothing good could ever come from it.

By81MiGl.jpg

There's a good way to tell if people can be suckered into absolute bullshit based purely on a brand name, and that's if they think Oreos are actually good biscuits.

Fuck Oreos.

Myggen

Are we sure that was the Xbox One version of Hardline and not the Wii version?

It looked so weird. As Drew commented, some parts looked fantastic while others looked awful. Especially a lot of the buildings just looked strangely bad. I mean, if there's one thing you can count on with that series it's that it's gonna looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom