• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jothel

you leave my caletas alone you british monster

f0hao1o.jpg

?????????????????????????????????????????

a hallmark of good video game design is being able to ruin someone else's experience on a consistent basis

keep it up Potato Marshal, you're incredible

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I don't know if you noticed yet, but Dan is a really weird guy.
Imagine somebody mentioning putting Nacho Cheese on Oreos on the bombcast without him having tried it. "No, just eat your Oreos like a NORMALE GUY!"

I will write my Master Thesis about him. I study economics but I'll make it happen somehow.

GavinGT

Banned
Imagine somebody mentioning putting Nacho Cheese on Oreos on the bombcast without him having tried it. "No, just eat your Oreos like a NORMALE GUY!"

I will write my Master Thesis about him. I study economics but I'll make it happen somehow.

The theory of cheesedog-shoebox economics.

I'm busy watching Banshee right now. Man that show kicks ass.

edit: Watching the Darkness Assault QL again, and... Giant Bomb #13 - Batteries in Such a Hole?

I really want to check out Banshee sometime, I hear it's just as good as Strike Back

As far as I've heard they're both on the same level in terms of crazy-ass action sequences and stunts. First two episodes of Strike Back are the best Die Hard movie since the third one. I feel like Dan and Drew need to sit down and watch those two episodes and record a blind commentary on them

Scizzy

If you intentionally wrote "normale" as a play on Dan's "normal guy" stuff, then you, sir, are a genius.

justjim89

There's a good way to tell if people can be suckered into absolute bullshit based purely on a brand name, and that's if they think Oreos are actually good biscuits.

Fuck Oreos.

Oreos are not biscuits. Oreos are cookies, and damned good ones.

Cookies are not biscuits. Stop this foolishness.

everybody knew at least one kid who swore Hydrox were better than Oreos

those kids probably also ate the sand in the sandbox

Oreos suck. Get some actual chocolate biscuits/cookies instead.

I know steak exists but it's not going to stop me from eating pre-made, microwaved meatloaf

Jothel

Out of curisoity I tried dark chocolate with eggs before, it was terrible. The nacho cheese/oreo thing could be ok maybe? Salt and sweet can go pretty well together.

FStop7

Banned
It's a weird place where doing one thing one day will not get you banned but doing the same thing on another day will get you banned because the mod is in a bad mood. Or you can get phantom banned not because of a bad post you made recently but because "you just don't fit the community" overall, and maybe an admin has never liked you. Basically, I don't understand this place that much either.

Also as someone who likes Angry Joe I wouldn't mind seeing a community thread for him that's similar to this one where we can post his videos, instead of creating a new thread every time he does literally anything.

It sounds like shady's unbanned so cheers to the mods/admins for reconsidering the decision. I've always understood "no port begging" to be in regard to shitting up OTs or announcement threads (see: Bayonetta 2.)

justjim89

I don't understand how you could dislike Oreos full stop. That's like saying you dislike juice. As Gruesome Greg Miller can attest, there are endless variations to milk's favorite cookie. So many delicious options. Just the other day I had fucking red velvet Oreos. Absolutely delicious.

FStop7

Banned
Oreos are cool.

Hydrox like... suck the moisture from your very soul. You can drink a gallon of milk with two of those cookies and still be instantly dehydrated.

brits probably have shitty fake oreos because all the good chemicals and additives are banned there

just like whatever that travesty you jokers call that fugazi-ass mountain dew over there is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom