• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a big Jason Statham fan so his first big role as a villain is very exciting.

I enjoyed 5 and 6 although I wouldn't compare them to the classic action films. Evilore seems to think it fits in that bracket, so hopefully he's right.

Seventy70

They need to do Mario Party more quickly if they ever want to get to 10. I'd rather have them take their time though if it means getting shitty ones like the last one.

also Jeff has like 20 years of professional experience in playing shit games that he hates, this is just water off a duck's back at this point.

Jeff shitting on MP while Dan actively tries to make them enjoy it is something truly special.

I'd be worried about Drew. MP3 broke him, and with his continued streak of violent solutions to everything (see MGS) he might have a Rambo in the police station type of freakout.

I'd be worried about Drew. MP3 broke him, and with his continued streak of violent solutions to everything (see MGS) he might have a Rambo in the police station type of freakout.

damn, I can just see Drew come in geared out with his Air Soft assault rifle

"There's Dan Ryckert!" blam
"And THERE'S Dan Ryckert" pop

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I wanna play as a pig
There you go

hogs-of-war-usa.jpg

lederhos.jpg

It's basically Valkyria Chronicles with pigs as far as I can tell

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
The Electro Cop opening crawl made that segment worth it. It was a pretty short segment too, UPF was mostly the crazy bootleg horror fighter Quick Look.

The Electro Cop opening crawl made that segment worth it. It was a pretty short segment too, UPF was mostly the crazy bootleg horror fighter Quick Look.

I forgot how many of those lynx games me and my brother had. About half the games he pulled out I went "oh I remember this garbage game". We had the big lynx shit ate batteries like tic tacs.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
God the lynx section of the last UPF is killing me, sorry but all those games look like garbage or just plain boring.
I thought those games looked really impressive. 1989 was the year Friday the 13th came out on the NES, compare that to those handheld games. My mind was blown.

I fully support any and all videos made and that will be made regarding checking out old systems and seeing how a large portion of their games are just turdjuice

Though the Lynx really was an impressive piece of tech for its time. It was a basically a portable color 16 bit-ish console in the days of the green screen gameboy and the not-quite-as-powerful game gear. That electrocop game might have been garbage but it was on another level tech-wise than its competitors.

jaina

someone ban jimmy for posting a 50mb gif and hating oreos

I thought you were exaggerating and saved the gif to check...
Luckily I didn't notice it stuttering because the post isn't at the top of the page. Even Jimmy isn't perfect. Oreos are dry, hard and tasteless.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I think that gif gave my browser trichinosis

e: the bacon one obvs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom