• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
since we're talking abut klipklop

tumblr_nlbigbGBqA1r42s8uo1_540.png

game man does nice thing, writer man think's that's cool, bad hat man is salty

http://kotaku.com/even-if-you-dont-care-for-five-nights-at-freddys-every-1691682015

What if he had donated 250k worth of Freddy branded plush toys to the children.

LOL the nightmares it would cause.

"Oh, thx....why to these plushes smell like a corpse?"

I'm the first person to get annoyed when I see "news" "articles" about stuff like "Famous Actor Give up Seat for Pregnant Lady!"

but seeing an indie game dev do something above and beyond like this is legitimately "I feel better about humanity" moments

until you read the comments

I think it's well established that TotalBiscuit is a piece of shit for a human being.

And I thought TB and Patrick were friends since he appeared on Bombing the AM before lol.

Patrick, Danny, Mary Kish, etc. follow him on Twitter so I dunno if they're friends but they follow his work I think

Brashnir

I'm the first person to get annoyed when I see "news" "articles" about stuff like "Famous Actor Give up Seat for Pregnant Lady!"

but seeing an indie game dev do something above and beyond like this is legitimately "I feel better about humanity" moments

until you read the comments

never read the comments. rules for life.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
The argument was whether dark souls was harder

take your superior thing, I'll take my imperfect beauty any day~

I think Dark Souls is easier for a number of reasons. This discussion reminds i was just about to try to Platinum Dark Souls while i was waiting for BloodBorne, i should get on that.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Well, I thought it was way easier.

I played each one on release, and had a real shitty time with demon's souls for my first incomplete playthrough, but going back to start a new character years later having played dark souls (albeit a lot, incl a sl1 playthrough), I ended up breezing through it. I think my first death was to a gold skeleton, and I ended up finishing the game with about ten deaths overall. The majority of enemy encounters are simpler, and bosses especially easy to obliterate when you've been playing with all the knowledge you've gained from dark souls. Primarily: upgrade your stuff and get your timing right.

Has patrick been upgrading his stuff?

FStop7

Banned
since we're talking abut klipklop

game man does nice thing, writer man think's that's cool, bad hat man is salty

http://kotaku.com/even-if-you-dont-care-for-five-nights-at-freddys-every-1691682015

TotalGator's so sore.

TB is followed by a lot of people i respect. i used to like his videos but i think his opinions have been utter shit recently.

And people who continue to follow TB or do content with him deserve less respect. #truthbullet

TB is followed by a lot of people i respect. i used to like his videos but i think his opinions have been utter shit recently.

I remember when he railed on (former NeoGAF user) Famousmortimer's #NoPS4DRM and #PS4UsedGames campaigns or something like that. I can't remember what his deal with it was. It might've been how Sony overplayed it or something. If I remember correctly, he was one of those that felt the DRM was actually still there and Sony was not being truthful. Then again, maybe it was somebody else. I'm pretty sure it was him, though.

LiK

I remember when he railed on (former NeoGAF user) Famousmortimer's #NoPS4DRM and #PS4UsedGames campaigns or something like that. I can't remember what his deal with it was.

he's been making a lot of snide remarks or really underhanded insults towards things of very little consequence like that. it's irritating. i just unfollowed him, i really can't stand him anymore. need to also unsub from his channel. edit: done

Xater

he's been making a lot of snide remarks or really underhanded insults towards things of very little consequence like that. it's irritating. i just unfollowed him, i really can't stand him anymore. need to also unsub from his channel. edit: done

I have done both of these things quite a while ago. Feels good.

LiK

watching Arcade Archives 4. i'm loving Crazy Climbers 2. never seen this. first thing you see is a half-naked lady sign lol

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I think it's well established that TotalBiscuit is a piece of shit for a human being.

And I thought TB and Patrick were friends since he appeared on Bombing the AM before lol.

That guy is a well known opportunist. Currently he's riding the you-know-what wave.
Fuck him. And forget him.

popo

i think Alex has turned into the most informative guy on QLs. He learns most of the mechanics and explains them clearly. i don't think i noticed before until he started doing QLs for strategy games.

That is because he does fuck all else during the day.
Joking, plesse don't hurt me.

I know Potato Marshall's an asshole and all, but am I an asshole for finding him trolling Klepek pretty funny?

Never would have thought he would switch off the PS3, You could lose data like that. I would have pulled out the cable but i guess he was probably on wifi

I know Potato Marshall's an asshole and all, but am I an asshole for finding him trolling Klepek pretty funny?
I mean, from a distance, it's hysterical. If it was me, I would be frustrated and miserable.

There's a certain charm because there's someone out there dedicated to dogging on people in a five year old game, but it's only amusing for so long.

Haunted

fuck totalbiscuit, I'm not sure if the guy has just lost it over gamergate or if the truth about his character and stances has come out, but it's been pretty sad

Oh my god

so like how you guys dislike at how Drew is playing MGS3

I feel the same watching Patrick play demons souls

HE STILL HAS YURT ALIVE THAT FOOl
There's really no way to know that Yurt is going to be such a dick.

I think Klepek's done a good job with his playthrough so far, he had really bad luck with the Maneater fight (beat one and the other glitched out so he had to suicide).

Demon's Souls can be a janky piece of shit sometimes.

I can confirm that you and potato are probably assholes, yes. :p

I never understood how people enjoy griefing. I mean, Klepek's been exposed to worse kinds of online bullying/trolling and I think it's pretty admirable how he handles it, but it's still shitty and makes the stream worse without it being his fault (I want to see Klepek explore new levels and advance through the game, not have him grind out souls to repair his shit after a griefer wrecked his equipment again).

Myggen

TB having a hate boner about the games media that isn't GB (he's been a premium sub at least since 2010) predates GG by years, so that's not a bandwagon for him. Of course he has still revealed himself to be a scumbag ever since GG became a thing. The rest of GG pretty much hates GB and Jeff especially, which I don't have much of a problem with.

Also I think he respects Patrick, maybe less so when he's now at Kotaku.

Dude should disclose how much money he's raking in if he's going to make comments like that

IIRC YouTube makes them sign something that they're not allowed to disclose how much they actually make from YT. I recall multiple YouTube personalities saying something to that extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom