• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

MGS3 is kind of an easy stealth game, isnt it. You cant get away with stuff like this in Thief or Spinter Cell

Drew being unable to think about what he's doing wrong and how to do it differently, even when people tell him to, is kind of baffling though

I thought this episode was hilarious. Drew ignoring the person who actually gives good advice was brilliant. Them not being able to read the map for like a minute because they were confused about the difference between player direction and camera direction. Drew wasting an entire suppressor on some guard while Dan freaks out. Topped off by Drew being the most confused he's ever been playing Metal Gear yet.

Lighten up, guys.

KingKong

I thought this episode was hilarious. Drew ignoring the person who actually gives good advice was brilliant. Them not being able to read the map for like a minute because they were confused about the difference between player direction and camera direction. Drew wasting an entire suppressor on some guard while Dan freaks out. Topped off by Drew being the most confused he's ever been playing Metal Gear yet.

Lighten up, guys.

oh its definitely funny, its just making me question everything I thought I knew about Drew

we complain about GB panel Q&A but then there's this:

http://www.theverge.com/2015/3/16/8225401/community-dan-harmon-yahoo-sxsw

The most #SXSW thing that happens comes when a 20-something slickster named Jordan claims to be a fan in order to be invited on stage. Only then does Jordan reveal that he's here to promote — yes! — his app, an Uber-for-liquor startup.

Harmon had grown increasingly resentful of the large segment of the audience that wouldn't stop talking over him, and he attempted to win it back ... by singing an improvised song about 9/11.

Myggen

How much do we even know about this new Nintendo thing at this point? The thread on GAF seems to be confused about everything other than the project name.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
SXSW seems like the confluence of everything I find insufferable all at once, but with the added insult of there being some events and shows that I wouldn't mind seeing under other circumstances

There's definitely stuff there that I would like to go see. Too bad it's in america though and also the fact that I hate crowds. :p

There's definitely stuff there that I would like to go see. Too bad it's in america though and also the fact that I hate crowds. :p

big festivals used to be a good way to see a lot of bands for a reasonable amount of money but have just become these horrible things that super rich people gather at and ruin

where rich people gather, corporations infest

can you imagine the indignity of having to play on this abomination to a bunch of millenial shitheads that only go there because it's a status symbol?

p933720608-4.jpg
in short, fuck everything, i wish i was dead

oh come on, even a shorter MGS. :/
Still over an hour. I think the longer episodes are too long if anything. The overall running time isn't going to change drastically.

Anything to delay the point where hundreds of people are pleading and clamouring impatiently for MGS 4 is a good thing in my book :)

LeBart

He should just spend an hour watching youtube playthroughs and reading guides or something. At this point having him play blind isn't a fun rule, it just makes it boring to watch.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
It would be funny if gamespot handed out 0s like that though

"eh it's ok, you'll get bored quickly though" ZERO out of ten

I just don't understand how something like mario party is already on its tenth iteration yet nintendo hasn't produced a true 2d metroid game in over a decade

at least that will be a good fit on mobile though

tchocky

Brad Shoemaker ‏@bradshoemaker 4m4 minutes ago
That part on the podcast where I say there's no news this week is gonna go over real well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom