• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fobwashed

The GB love for MacGruber aside, is it actually worth watching? I haven't seen anything MacGruber related.

It took me two sittings. I stopped the first time because I really disliked the main character. Came back and finished it. Still disliked the character. I get why it's loved but man.... it's hard to root for or care for a guy that's just a complete dick.

I think I said it here a while ago but at a certain point I realized that I'm able to tell whose opinion I can trust in regards to comedy based solely on a single movie.

If you like Hot Rod, I will listen to your opinions on comedy movies.

else; exit

Myggen

Was Danny talking about The Guard? It's pretty great, Brendan Gleeson is incredible.

Brendan Gleeson is always great!

I'll catch the archive of this The Lobby. I've fallen off watching them live since it's been a while since there's been an episode I've enjoyed (I don't think I like the format), but this episode sounds pretty good!

Zaph

Brendan Gleeson is always great!

I'll catch the archive of this The Lobby. I've fallen off watching them live since it's been a while since there's been an episode I've enjoyed (I don't think I like the format), but this episode sounds pretty good!

Don't make the mistake of actually watching The Lobby. That was earlier. This is the St. Patrick's day second stream.

Myggen

Don't make the mistake of actually watching The Lobby. That was earlier. This is the St. Patrick's day second stream.

Oh, ok. Hope GB Unarchived uploads it if it's not something GS intends to upload, they're not good at archiving stuff that isn't their main features.

Final Fantasy X-2 is a great game. As usual, Jeff has the worst taste in games.
Edit: OK well at least he's praising FFIV, the best in the series.

LiK

LgDqE6e.png

YES, this is gonna be amazing to watch.

Jeff's constant dick-sucking of IV every time they talk about the franchise is old and tired as shit. Even though it is a good game, nostalgia is what is making him sing praise to no end. The game is good, but so many others are better. Amongst the classics (pre-VII), VI alone shits on IV from a great height.

LiK

Jeff's constant dick-sucking of IV every time they talk about the franchise is old and tired as shit. Even though it is a good game, nostalgia is what is making him sing praise to no end. The game is good, but so many others are better. Amongst the classics (pre-VII), VI alone shits on IV from a great height.

yea, i loved IV but VI just blew me away.

well, Jeff loved P4 so whatever. He gets a pass from me.

gettin' mad about final fantasy on the internet

reevaluate, man

it's not worth going down a hole that GameFAQS has been stuck in since its inception

So were the people freaking out about FFXV earlier in this thread just people who watched 3 minutes of the quick look?

I just finished the demo. Maybe it's because I've had like three rum and cokes in less than an hour, but I am extremely impressed. The battle system totally clicked after a while, and I'm very interested in seeing how it works with magic and gambits. Definitely looking forward to the final release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom