• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man the FFXV Demo QL is the first one I've ever decided not to watch due to spoilers Now I'm in a dilemma for when my copy arrives in a few hours (assuming the demo works before Friday), as to whether I should storm through the demo just so I can watch the QL lol.

If they only played 20 minutes fine, but an hour running time doesn't sit tight with me.

Anyone that has played the demo and watched the QL, is it ok to watch, or should I be patient and wait to play a game I've waited 5 years to taste.

Oh man the FFXV Demo QL is the first one I've ever decided not to watch due to spoilers Now I'm in a dilemma for when my copy arrives in a few hours (assuming the demo works before Friday), as to whether I should storm through the demo just so I can watch the QL lol.

If they only played 20 minutes fine, but an hour running time doesn't sit tight with me.

Anyone that has played the demo and watched the QL, is it ok to watch, or should I be patient and wait to play a game I've waited 5 years to taste.

There's nothing in there that is a spoiler.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Be sure to get the playlist on YouTube. Watching from the main site is kind of a hassle.

Was planning on using VLC and the playlist on qlcrew. I hate the idea of having such short clips to navigate constantly. I usually watch from the couch while I play on my phone, WiiU, 3DS, or Vita.

There's nothing in there that is a spoiler.

Well I'm not talking about story, if that's what you meant?

Maybe a better way to phrase what I mean is this. Do GiantBomb do anything that is considerably different to Square Enix's demo presentation from a few weeks ago? Like is what they play a significant portion of the demo experience, or only like 10-20%?

Maybe I'm underestimating how many hours can be squeezed out of the demo, because 1 hour of play seems like a whole lot.

Ehhh... The reveal of
the behemoth
is pretty neat.

Damn now I'm unsure. I'll only watch the first 20 minutes or so anyway, enough for me to eat breakfast with.

Renpatsu

Given that the developers have been showing off the battle system a lot using that FF monster I wouldn't really classify it as a spoiler.

Well I'm not talking about story, if that's what you meant?

Maybe a better way to phrase what I mean is this. Do GiantBomb do anything that is considerably different to Square Enix's demo presentation from a few weeks ago? Like is what they play a significant portion of the demo experience, or only like 10-20%?

Maybe I'm underestimating how many hours can be squeezed out of the demo, because 1 hour of play seems like a whole lot.

It's mostly the GB guys running around and fighting. I'm not sure what exactly you are worrying about seeing if you aren't talking about story spoilers. It's just a demo, there really isn't anything in it to spoil.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Given that the developers have been showing off the battle system a lot using that FF monster I wouldn't really classify it as a spoiler.

I didn't know that. This is really my first exposure to the game. It makes sense they would show it off, it's pretty impressive. It sold me for sure.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Giant Bomb #13 - Without the help of a bunch of stuff goin' on

OR

Giant Bomb #13 - RYAN SEACREST GIVE IT UP

Watching Patrick play makes me wanna replay Demons Souls. I still have my PS3 copy, one of the few games I didn't sale when I was done with my PS3. I hope they remaster it O; with the Bloodborne deal Sony has with From Software, it'd be a prime time

Giant Bomb #13 - RYAN SEACREST GIVE IT UP

2n7KeiH.gif

Myggen

Well this is a pretty awesome extension. Leave it up to users to fix the problems on the website.

Yeah, it's brilliant especially for watching long running premium series. It also catalogs stuff like all the Demo Derby videos in a list which is really handy.

Myggen

Am I misremembering or did Firefox have a similar extension?

Not sure, I think the guy who made that particular Chrome extension only made it for Chrome. I haven't used Firefox in a few years so I'm not up to date on the GB extensions/plug ins there.

Watched the first 22 mins of the XV Demo QL. That'll do for now, that'll do :D.

Love Jeff's optimism about the game. He's usually scathing about most things, but weirdly it took a JRPG to soften him up a little!

Volotaire

I really should do a FF run-through throughout next year. I only completed FF1 and played tidbits until VI. I think I got halfway through FFIV. That FFXV quickly has got me hyped. A really intriguing game with regards to the combat system with some great scale.

LiK

I really should do a FF run-through throughout next year. I only completed FF1 and played tidbits until VI. I think I got halfway through FFIV. That FFXV quickly has got me hyped. A really intriguing game with regards to the combat system with some great scale.

play through FFIV and FFVI. great characters and moments.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I feel like this paparazzi game would make more sense if there are decoys that the paparazzi have to differentiate from the real person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom