• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
1lHUfZj.png

This is literally the 3rd time they've driven around Watchdogs 2 comparing it to real life San Francisco.... I might wait for the archive so I can skip this.

Hjod

Banned
I just watched Allied and now I want more WW2 movies.

Is the UPF any good or is it buisness as usual?
I like most of the UPFs.

That Persona thread in Gaming is a graveyard, damn.

Well Rorie is playing Watch Dogs 2 and the discussion has been pretty much all web development. Take that as you will.

Ok, I think I'll watch the archived version then.

mhanna49

Neo Member
lol chat breaks while two engineers are on the stream. I don't use chat much, but It loses connection for me on ~90% of GB livestreams and refreshing fixes it.

Chat is not responding right now. Please be patient, I'll keep trying to connect. Refreshing will only move you to the back of the queue so please don't do it. Like totally for realz I'm so serious.

screw off, refreshing is the only thing that ever fixes it

I was hoping they would play Ultimate Epic Battle Simulator but this is kinda the same thing.

Xeteh

lol chat breaks while two engineers are on the stream. I don't use chat much, but It loses connection for me on ~90% of GB livestreams and refreshing fixes it.

I VERY rarely chat but yeah, I find that I'll minimize the video for a second and half the time the chat says "oh shit, something's fucked!"

Hjod

Banned
Wait, there a are blue Rockstars with zero sugar?

What the fuck, I love blue Rockstar but I don't drink them because there is too much sugar in them.

kiguel182

WHAT! Well, thanks for the spoiler geez! And you people complain about Peter Brown spoiling the tiny unimportant little thing about Nier, pfff

Oh yeah! I remember that now!
Man, what the hell happened? I honestly don't get it, Telltale's games still seem popular, it's not like everybody moved on. I don't think there's even an OT on Gaf for Season 3. I feel like everybody was constantly talking about TWD when it came out. Man.

As far as I know the writers from Season 1 aren't there. Also, it was novel at the time snd now it's just played out.

I thjnk the writer of Season 1 is at Campo Santo or something.

Joeku

As far as I know the writers from Season 1 aren't there. Also, it was novel at the time snd now it's just played out.

I thjnk the writer of Season 1 is at Campo Santo or something.

The writers of TWD Season 1 run Campo Santo, and one of them co-hosts Idle Thumbs and was on the Bombcast this week.

Joeku

Interesting. I guess he must have joined after they finished writing Firewatch

No, Sean Vanaman and Jake Rodkin, the leads on The Walking Dead, left Telltale after the finished season one and started Campo Santo with some Idle Thumbs cohorts and the artist Olly Moss and a few others. Then they made Firewatch, and now are in the early stages on their next game.

Curufinwe

I'm listening to the F8 commentary and not being able to get thru a movie without having to take a piss at Dan's age is concerning.

Jintor

No, Sean Vanaman and Jake Rodkin, the leads on The Walking Dead, left Telltale after the finished season one and started Campo Santo with some Idle Thumbs cohorts and the artist Olly Moss and a few others. Then they made Firewatch, and now are in the early stages on their next game.

This was fanta trying to lay a sick burn on firewatch

pirata

I'm friends with one of the developers, so I played through most of the game at a release party at his house last night. It's pretty awesome! My favorite VR experience so far, I think. It gets into hardcore adventure game territory at some point, which surprised me. Lots of bizarre nooks and crannies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom