• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know the writers from Season 1 aren't there. Also, it was novel at the time snd now it's just played out.

I thjnk the writer of Season 1 is at Campo Santo or something.

And one of the other writers for s1 was on just for that one. After that he went off and wrote a bunch of star wars cartoons and stuff.

I'm friends with one of the developers, so I played through most of the game at a release party at his house last night. It's pretty awesome! My favorite VR experience so far, I think. It gets into hardcore adventure game territory at some point, which surprised me. Lots of bizarre nooks and crannies.

That sounds awesome. I wasn't quite sold on it because of the $30 price point, but it looks well worth it. I'll play it this weekend!

digmjocw.png

2933450-cp_beastintheeast_part12.00_50_17_33.still001.jpg

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

---

digbertf.png

Don't know if I can handle the bombcast anymore! I appreciate the differentiating guests and such, but it definitely has lost its appeal to me.

Also dat BotW 'circle-jerk' man... every week. I get it's a great game, but it's not the game to end all games that all games must be like. I'd even argue it works because it's Zelda.

Joeku

Don't know if I can handle the bombcast anymore! I appreciate the differentiating guests and such, but it definitely has lost its appeal to me.

Also dat BotW 'circle-jerk' man... every week. I get it's a great game, but it's not the game to end all games that all games must be like. I'd even argue it works because it's Zelda.

For what it's worth if there's any circlejerking over Zelda I can tolerate it's Idle Thumbs doing it. This is the sequel to Far Cry 2 nobody saw coming and those guys are the best at talking about games and why they are bad and good.

justjim89

Just picked up my Switch, Zelda, and Snipperclips today. What other eshop games should I check out? Wonderboy? With Jackbox, can you use joycons, phones, or both?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Just picked up my Switch, Zelda, and Snipperclips today. What other eshop games should I check out? Wonderboy? With Jackbox, can you use joycons, phones, or both?

Snake Pass is pretty decent, though I'm not sure if it's worth 20€
Ignore Master Blaster

pizzacat

Banned
I'm friends with one of the developers, so I played through most of the game at a release party at his house last night. It's pretty awesome! My favorite VR experience so far, I think. It gets into hardcore adventure game territory at some point, which surprised me. Lots of bizarre nooks and crannies.

is season 3 in there somewhere?

Salarians

IIRC Vanaman said that when he played season 2, it had little resemblance to what he had worked on before he left Telltale. Also that TWD's emphasis on dialogue and gradual deemphasis of puzzles was not planned to become the model for all of Telltale's games after TWDS1.

Season 2 was kind of all over the place but it had some good qualities. The first two episodes of 3 were "okay" but I did not care for episode 3 at all. Enough that I'm probably not going to play the remaining episodes.

Can someone just please photoshop Alex's face into WWII photos and just say it's his grandfather.

Would love a GB spinoff on the adventures of Ol' Grandpa Navarro.

Hindl

Oh my god fuck the PS4. I'm playing Persona 5 and I have that fucking disc eject hardware bug and I just lost 4 hours of progress because the disc just decided to eject itself

Oh my god fuck the PS4. I'm playing Persona 5 and I have that fucking disc eject hardware bug and I just lost 4 hours of progress because the disc just decided to eject itself

Remove the plastic nib from below your PS4-the one located in the 'crevice' where the LED shows up.

If you remove that rubber nib, you'll never get the eject bug ever again. I had that happen alot, even when it was off(My computer is directly below my PS4 so it would heat up), essentially what happens is that the plastic expands while it's hot/heated, and ends up triggering the disc eject when the weather is either hot, or the console itself get shot.

Removing it also does nothing to the console itself except remove that bug..

I think this is the first time I've felt like unsubbing. So much time on games and films I have no interest in. Plus, the new hires delays is just killing the bombcast just now.
Thankfully sub doesn't lapse till October so time to turn it around

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Watching GB Easts stream I forgot how dizzy guitar hero makes me. Now I've got the spins.

J_Viper

Fast 8 was incredible.

I wasn't sure if it'd come close to the last three, but it's definitely a worthy successor.

But that intro soccer scene with Rock is probably the worst scene ever filmed.

kai3345

Banned
I think this is the first time I've felt like unsubbing. So much time on games and films I have no interest in. Plus, the new hires delays is just killing the bombcast just now.
Thankfully sub doesn't lapse till October so time to turn it around
this is the best time to be playing video games

J_Viper

kind of bummed this f8 spoiler cast is just them summarizing the movie instead of actually talking about it

Ah man, that's disappointing. Was already a little wary when I saw some random ass dude (not Austin) was brought on. He isn't family.

I couldn't help but giggle to myself whenever Luda was on screen and think of what Vinny's reaction to his dialogue would have been.

Megasoum

Banned
Ah man, that's disappointing. Was already a little wary when I saw some random ass dude (not Austin) was brought on. He isn't family.

I couldn't help but giggle to myself whenever Luda was on screen and think of what Vinny's reaction to his dialogue would have been.

That moment in the Beastcast when they talk about the F&F universe mixing up with Star Wars and Vinny just says "Yeah and then Luda say "I told you guys it would work""... Holy shit I fucking lost it.

kai3345

Banned

To be fair I'm about halfway in (about an hour 20 into the podcast) and they're reaching the climax in their summary. Hoping they get into more in depth discussion in the second half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom