• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
What the fuck? Stop asking for more Battlegrounds coop streams. Haven't we been here long enough to know that whenever we want something, they do the opposite?

I hope they do UPF everyday of the week.

2dZ75CH.png

Holy shit, you guys. Play What Remains of Edith Finch. It has some amazing feeling mechanics that are simple, yet crazy effective.
You'll know what I mean when you get up to Calvin and the swing. I'm legit dizzy, wtf.

Watching vinny, jeff, and brad playing Battlegrounds, looks really fun. It's like the first game I've seen in a long time where I want to group up with some friends and play.

Haven't seen the news yet... But is the announcement coincide with the premium sale possibly? Because if it IS an announcement about new hires that would make me lean towards it's someone that's sort of established in the industry and they'll try to get their fans to come over the the Premium membership...

I don't know. Maybe I'm looking to much into this, but I'm bored at work right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom