• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
It feels like magic to have a game that looks and runs as good as MK8 on a handheld but here we are.

Tablet graphics have been pretty great for a long time. On the right device Real Racing can look phenomenal. But the hardware itself without buttons is just rubbish to play the games on.

But hey, we now have the Switch. :)

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Can we collectively stop calling it titr?

Someone mentioned that it's named like a boob based social network and now i can't unsee that.

2934811-cp_thisistherun_sc_10.00_08_43_26.still001.jpg

This Is the Run: Soulcalibur - Part 10
Every run is beautiful but some runs are just more beautiful than others.

---

The Giant Beastcast - Episode 101
Call of Duty returns to World War II, Forza Horizon 3 gets some Hot Wheels, and we discuss What Remains of Edith Finch. We've also got some Little Nightmares talk, video game cakes, and how a Magic: The Gathering deck could save your social life.

robotrock

Banned
Just noticed, this is episode 10 of This is the Run Soul Calibur. Contra only took 9.

So Dan is officially more difficult than Contra

For some reason I got the $30 premium price despite having been a premium member for a long time - though my subscription just ran out yesterday so I wasn't currently a member.

For some reason I got the $30 premium price despite having been a premium member for a long time - though my subscription just ran out yesterday so I wasn't currently a member.

Yeah, it isn't so much a "first-time" discount so much as it is a "if you don't have premium right now you pay 30" kind of thing.

Mr. F

Banned
I love how a few weeks later Bakalar keeps sneaking in "so how's the running around" question as a jab at Vinny and people either gloss over it or answer it genuinely.

Zaph

titr is so fucking good oh my god

I was on the edge of my seat watching vinny's run with Cervantes and dreading the inevitable choke. Nothing gets me like this outside sports.

I love Vinny and Dan's friendship so much.

That final battle between Hwang and Edge Master and Vinny pulled it off. Beautiful. What a run, what a season.

That was the fucking run.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Is there rubber banding in the damage stats or something in those team battles? Can't believe so many rounds go down to the last fight.

patapuf

That was cool

when I did almost the exact same thing in Battlefield 2

For me the appeal is actually pretty similar. BF is faster paced but both games are just janky enough to allow for all kinds of stuff to happen. Emergent gameplay and all that.

Something the more recent BF's lost imo.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
For me the appeal is actually pretty similar. BF is faster paced but both games are just janky enough to allow for all kinds of stuff to happen. Emergent gameplay and all that.

Something the more recent BF's lost imo.

I can totally see that, but PUBG just looks like a PvP version of DayZ to me (I know it was a mod once) which is something I never had any interest in. I wish I could enjoy watching them play it more than I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom