• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamchan

More like "Fuck Xseed's marketing efforts".

I swear for as much as they belly ache about trails sales they barely advertise any of it.

That too. I only found out it was coming out by looking at the wikipedia for 2017 video game releases, and I'm the target audience for this game.

oti

Banned
Secretly rooting for Justin McElroy to be the new hire.

PeriodicBlushingDiscus.gif

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Colin, Artie Geese, and Justin Macelroy are the new hires.

Sorry, GBW is merging with Iron Galaxy, so Dave Lang, Johnny V, and AB are the new hires.

Personally, I don't think it is. I'm just joining in on the fun around here. At the same time, I'd like to be surprised.

3 hours and 15 minutes.

Yeah it wouldn't surprise me if there's no hire today, but I'm excited at the prospect of a new voice/perspective on the podcast and quicklooks. I mean look at all the cool things Dan brought to the website.

People who don't think they are announcing the new hire today are baffling. You really think they would hype up a second video of PUBG?

Meguro

Banned
Also why would they come in on a monday just for a PUBG stream?
There has to either be something or they are doing a fantastic job of trolling us.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I hope the new hire just plays PUBG with them and they all act as if s/he's been there for years.
They are not announcing a new hire today guys. The dream is dead

Yes. Also, hockey jerseys.

I don't know... You have to put on pants to come into the office... BUUUTTTT if you are wearing a hockey jersey you probably could hide the fact that you don't have pants on. So coming into the office just for a hockey jersey seems plausible to me.

bjork

They should hire Kreayshawn. She has production experience and wants to live by the Bay again, and she's been discussed on the bombcast before. Also she just bought a switch. Let's do this

TraBuch

Banned
Looking at qlcrew and Jesus, I haven't actually watched a UPF since Drew's last one. Haven't even noticed. Anything worthwhile?

They should hire Kreayshawn. She has production experience and wants to live by the Bay again, and she's been discussed on the bombcast before. Also she just bought a switch. Let's do this
Kreayshawn is still a thing? What about Lil Debbie and V-Nasty?

Still wish we got Cara Ellison that one time.

Im bracing for no announcements today to be honest.

One of the reasons I think there's a somewhat decent possibility of a new hire today is because it's the first day of the month. My works new pay period started today and big companies like to bring on people at the beginning of pay periods.

I would look up when Dan first appeared on GB, but then someone on here would probably say I'm being "creepy" and being an "internet stalker"

Looking at qlcrew and Jesus, I haven't actually watched a UPF since Drew's last one. Haven't even noticed. Anything worthwhile?

It depends on what your definition of "worthwhile" is because as it stands for me atleast they've always ranged from good to great. The last one was good and the one before it was great with Will, Regina, Brad & Rorie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom