• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was more just using Youtube as a generalization. They could get some really small time people who are directly from youtube, but was even thinking of people from companies like Rooster Teeth, or there's been a couple companies doing fully produced Twitch shows. More like people above solo youtube but not quite at the level of GB.(RT aside)

I knew what you meant for the most part :)

I just feel like there's a fine line to walk there obviously.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I... honestly dunno about any of the former interns being the new hires. They were alright but they never struck me as main cast material.

I mean it's been years so things can definitely change, but I feel like I would be more excited if it's someone completely unknown?

Nick Robinson and Kessler is great.

kiguel182

Remember when we had two producers and we had the names of the players in co-op games on UPF?

I hope a second producer comes today too.

BearPawB

Banned
What if all the old interns combine into one mega hire

YU_DB1exodiasetMC1.jpg

Can't imagine what any of the duders would think reading this thread and the buckwild new hire speculation and people already making up their minds about this hypothetical new hire before they even appear on the site. Y'all need jesus, and chill.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Jazz is way too large of a genre to blanket hate it.

Nancy Wilson is a jazz singer
Nina Simone is a jazz singer
Frank Sinatra is a jazz singer

I can get down with not enjoying some pockets of jazz but hating all jazz? It'd be like saying I hate all rock music after listening to Saves the Day or Reliant K.

Geez, I just said that I never listened to any Jazz I like.
I didn't think I had to provide a detailed explanation, I just don't like it. Let's not pretend that we don't use "some" generalization in this thread.

mintyice

Can't imagine what any of the duders would think reading this thread and the buckwild new hire speculation and people already making up their minds about this hypothetical new hire before they even appear on the site. Y'all need jesus, and chill.

Are you telling me GB fans on GAF are terrible?

BearPawB

Banned
They could lessen the speculation by stopping with the teases.

I also don't see anyone "making up their mind" about anyone.
It's mostly just goofs

Indignate

"oh hey a fan base just doing normal fan base stuff"

Maybe it gets weird when people are scouring twitter accounts to make connections, but I feel like your just reaching here in order to seem like a better person or something.

2934819-murderisland.jpg

There are 5 yellow stripes so that must mean..

Half Life 3

Yes! These guys are super fun to watch in this game!

I got 3rd place last night after getting 4 kills and was really close to getting the next to last guy. Legit had my hands shaking just a bit, haven't had a video game do that to me in a long while.

"oh hey a fan base just doing normal fan base stuff"

Maybe it gets weird when people are scouring twitter accounts to make connections, but I feel like your just reaching here in order to seem like a better person or something.

well that was unnecessarily personal and insulting, but thanks

What if Jeff starts a live stream today and says "The new hire is..... YOU!"

And unveils the Giant-Bomb....Patr-eon.... in which they start a Patreon and depending on what level donor you are we get to choose the content they make...

I'm glad GB doesn't do that stuff. Would hate to have to hear Jeff go through Patreon thanks at the end of each week.

Wunder

What if Jeff starts a live stream today and says "The new hire is..... YOU!"

And unveils the Giant-Bomb....Patr-eon.... in which they start a Patreon and depending on what level donor you are we get to choose the content they make...

I'm glad GB doesn't do that stuff. Would hate to have to hear Jeff go through Patreon thanks at the end of each week.

how much for P5 ER

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Relistening to the 2014 GOTY podcast because I obsessively reconsume Giant Bomb content instead of expanding my horizons in any meaningful way

I just got to the Destiny talk

oh boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom