• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mejdew5DG41rsy7uw.gif

styl3s

As stated earlier there are 3 positions, no need to throw a hissey fit yet.
GAF is like the Walking Dead thread when GB hires someone new in that people are going to bitch no matter what happens but those people will continue to come back and continue to support them despite their constant bitching and empty "im canceling my premium" threats.

Get your popcorn ready because when it turns out to be a white dude shit's gonna escalate quickly. It will be entertaining, disgusting, scary and sad.

ben pack is good people. podburglars, his podcast with kessler and nick robinson is hilarious and is honestly my favorite podcast despite them updating it like once every 6 months at this point.

don't be a buncha sourpusses

ben pack is good people. podburglars, his podcast with kessler and nick robinson is hilarious and is honestly my favorite podcast despite them updating it like once every 6 months at this point.

don't be a buncha sourpusses

Sounds like you're the resident Ben Pack expert! What's he like?

Can't we just accept new hires without explosions? I'm looking forward to whoever as long as it keeps the GB train moving.

Get your level-headed ideas out of here... This thread is going to be about memes and over-reactions, then reactions to the over-reactions for the next 24 hours.

I'm also excited because I totally trust Jeff and crew

Having not followed anything from Tall Ben since Whiskey days, what are his gaming tastes like these days? If he was the new hire would we actually get a bit more variety?

Can't we just accept new hires without explosions? I'm looking forward to whoever as long as it keeps the GB train moving.

I know everyone is giving joke answers, but that's how I feel about it too.

I've had changing opinions on everyone they've hired thus far (since the original crew), so even if their new hire comes in and is "bad", there's always time for them to get into their groove and impress everyone.

If the person sucks, so be it, there's til a ton of people everyone likes at GB.

Fevaweva

I wonder if the new hire is Danny O'Dwyer, Mary Kish or Cara Ellison? I'm pretty sure nobody has ever thought of them being linked with GB.

Who are these people I have literally never heard of before in my entire life and what connection do they have with the video-game website Giant Bomb dot com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom