• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
👏 give 👏 us 👏 an 👏 anime 👏 editor 👏
I think Jeff has been secretly trying to turn Giant Bomb into Anime Vice for years.

Jason - way into anime
Austin - way into mechs and anime
Patrick - way into Dragon Grandpa and Neir which means he loves anime
Dan - is anime

Catvoca

Banned
I wonder if the new hire is Danny O'Dwyer, Mary Kish or Cara Ellison? I'm pretty sure nobody has ever thought of them being linked with GB.
brdddsopet.gif

imBask

Banned
I honestly think Mary Kish is a waste at Twitch eventhough I really like Twitch, she would've been so great with GB

Hux1ey

Banned
Get your popcorn ready because when it turns out to be a white dude shit's gonna escalate quickly. It will be entertaining, disgusting, scary and sad.

I don't get why though, if another white dude fits in the best then they should choose him. I would like to see a women in the future though for sure.

daveo42

Banned
If it was a big name star, they'd bring on Terry Crews, Ice T, or that White Blinking Guy.

@jeffgerstmann

C-wcXpvXgAAFipo.jpg:large

UPF topping the charts.

I don't believe that for a second. Obviously, based on this thread and this thread alone, Persona 5 would have been on the top. UPF is also always garbage.
I, for the most part, enjoy UPF even if some segments run a bit long.

Lol that chart is like NPD data to this thread. I got the same feeling seeing the coins and GH stream up there as when something sneaks into top ten in NPD.

jaina

Youtube views aren't that high though.
Live viewers of UPF or Beast streams are probably not included either.

But looking at my own April, I still have more QLs unwatched than premium (one latter halfs of a UPF)

Huh, every UPF is more popular than the persona quicklook (which is free to everyone) Don't know what to make of that, but it's interesting. I wonder if this counts YouTube or only things watched with their video player.

If it counted Youtube, the UPFs wouldn't be on there, so I would assume they're just pulling their own traffic/stats?

I'd be shocked if between two video sources the UPFs still won.

Scizzy

Things that shock me about that chart:

UPF

The GBE Mass Effect playdate topping GBW.

No PUBG!

Beast in the East being more popular than This Is the Run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom