• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

imBask

Banned
the subtitle argument is the best one i've read, this is kind of a big problem for me too.

I'm always doing something else while watching GB stuff

pizzacat

Banned
how is a ql more popular than all that content east does

a cross coast one too with the best members

almost like they should do more of that

9fc.gif

Ashby

the subtitle argument is the best one i've read, this is kind of a big problem for me too.

I'm always doing something else while watching GB stuff
Tbh it was sort of arrogant of them to start a video series that demands 100% of their Millenial audience's attention for 100% of the runtime. Who do these guys think they are?

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
I fell of BitE completely, watched like 4 episodes.

I do watch all UPF though, it practically makes up for all premium content needed for me.

imBask

Banned
Tbh it was sort of arrogant of them to start a video series that demands 100% of their Millenial audience's attention for 100% of the runtime. Who do these guys think they are?

I know you're shitposting but I agree

I don't sit down and just watch a Giantbomb video I got stuff to do, kiddo

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
There are two west hires. And he has experience in production with his signature Ben's Lens

There is no way they already found somebody to replace Drew. He left like 2 months ago. Maybe in a year or so.

At best they have one new editor.

Gonna start watching the TLC Playdates. Is it as wild as it sounds here?

Nah. It's just stupid, but except for one or two scenes not that crazy. Just a bunch of bad acting

pizzacat

Banned
Im not saying GBeast is boring (they're great actually) but the Yakuza games are. Just like Persona 5 and Ubisofts BotW

imma say they are and they need more games like TLC to basically do the punchlines for them

i want to see podcasts popularity too, I doubt people are enjoying the lifecast with emails starting not even half into the podcasts

Lunar FC

Glad to see the "BitE is boring" crowd is growing. We will rise up.

Using my switch for the first time in a month and now my left joycon pops off super easy. GB was right.

daveo42

Banned
These BitE comments are weird. Some of the better stuff they've got on the site. Sure some of the combat stuff is boring to watch, but what makes it are the characters and character reactions from Alex, Vinny, and Dan.

Gonna start watching the TLC Playdates. Is it as wild as it sounds here?

Yes. The third episode is where it actually goes off the rails entirely. Also, don't watch at work if you like your job or money in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom