• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

xuchu

I'm loving beast in the east and I've never played a yakuza game. People are free to like or dislike whatever giantbomb content they wish, it's okay.

@jeffgerstmann

C-wcXpvXgAAFipo.jpg:large

UPF topping the charts.

Gross. People don't know whats right.

oti

Banned
BiTE = anime

I just don't want to concentrate 2h with that intensity on a game that I don't play myself. I'd rather play it myself at that point.

Bet you guys also refuse to watch foreign movies without a terrible English dub. Scrubs.

Bruh, I'm European. You know Arte? I know Arte.

daveo42

Banned
It's like bullfighting.

Who's the bull?

I think the time it airs has a lot to do with it.

Probably, though I miss it live every week because we've got a game night going Friday evenings. I just think people who have been on the site for some time just turn it on because it's something they've done for years and it tends to be a good way to finish out the week.

Yeah every Giant Bomb listing on the CBSi site has been taken down

I took this as everything GB related was removed from the CBSi website, meaning they getting shut down.

The only problem I have with BiTE is that it's subtitled, which means I have to constantly look at the screen. I can't watch/listen to it like I do with other content.

hamchan

Anyways live shows are the most popular videos, this ain't a surprise.

We've known for a while UPF is the most popular show since, despite being kinda arse, it's the only regular, recurring like show that they actually have besides the Bombcast, that people can count to be on at a certain(ish) time.

I guess that's why they have little incentive to change it up.

Persona 5 QL being top, again not a surprise. The heck at Beat Cop QL though?

I'm also fine where BitE places. It's episode 10 of a long running series and still reaches the top 15 most watched list, which probably puts it in the upper half of all the videos they pump out.

It's interesting that This is the Run debut episode didn't even crack the top 10. I didn't watch it, but I just don't like competitive Dan, so I usually stay away from stuff like that with him. Love you Dan

I also don't watch them because I'll just watch the actual last episode and not waste my time with the ones in between

remember on Slab Day when they evacuated the building and Brad didn't tell the people in the studio? and just got on a bus and went home?

Bacon

It's interesting that This is the Run debut episode didn't even crack the top 10. I didn't watch it, but I just don't like competitive Dan, so I usually stay away from stuff like that with him. Love you Dan

I also don't watch them because I'll just watch the actual last episode and not waste my time with the ones in between

I mean it's worth watching at least a few of the ones in the middle so you can see the progress Vinny makes. Watching only the last one makes less sense than not watching any of them tbh.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
They need to announce the new hire ASAP so we can all stop posting nonsense and memes and this thread can get back to the sophisticated discussions it is known for.

hamchan

While we're talking UPF rankings let's remember that WWE RAW is the most watched wrestling show in the world too, and that show sucks ass!

@jeffgerstmann

C-wcXpvXgAAFipo.jpg:large

UPF topping the charts.

I love UPF, just thought more people in this thread should know.

Y'all are crazy, BitE is awesome.

you guys wouldn't know excitement if it slapped you in the face

I rarely just watch a Giantbomb video with 100% attention

Not trying to point anyone out but I feel this doesn't work on most GB videos. To get the full goodness of #content you have to be knee deep in it.

+1 for BITE. I've played Yakuza 0 before they started doing the series and after finishing it I got even more excited to see their reactions and takes on certain things that are going to happen.

I always imagine the ending of The Shield, just replace Mackey with Brad.

Brad looks out the window as he watches all the games fly away in the distance. Sad and distraught he puts his controller in his desk drawer and sits down at his desk with DOTA 2 slightly viewable on the monitor.

I mean it's worth watching at least a few of the ones in the middle so you can see the progress Vinny makes. Watching only the last one makes less sense than not watching any of them tbh.

Yeah, I should watch them... Is New Dan less competitive than old Dan? I remember a few UPF's where they'd play a multiplayer game (tetris, or Mortal Kombat for example) and everyone is pretty laid back, but Dan is waaayyy to aggressive and yelling and it soured the room. And before anyone mentions it, yes, I do realize that he plays it up for theatrics, but I don't really enjoy those theatrics.

Yeah, I should watch them... Is New Dan less competitive than old Dan? I remember a few UPF's where they'd play a multiplayer game (tetris, or Mortal Kombat for example) and everyone is pretty laid back, but Dan is waaayyy to aggressive and yelling and it soured the room. And before anyone mentions it, yes, I do realize that he plays it up for theatrics, but I don't really enjoy those theatrics.

He's way better about it now

Nerokis

Finally getting around to listening to the Bombcast with the Idle Thumbs guys, and I have to say, I've been pleasantly surprised to find that it hasn't been awkward at all.

In combination with this sudden burst of "BitE is boring" sentiment, I'm beginning to wonder if I can trust GBGaf's reactions to things...

Wunder

he's less antagonistic, since he genuinely seems to want vinny to get better and learn. There are some moments where he's a butt and Vinny looks frustrated but for the most part I think it's fine. Much better than when he played Jason

Finally getting around to listening to the Bombcast with the Idle Thumbs guys, and I have to say, I've been pleasantly surprised to find that it hasn't been awkward at all.

In combination with this sudden burst of "BitE is boring" sentiment, I'm beginning to wonder if I can trust GBGaf's reactions to things...

Wait... Why did people say it was awkward?

Bacon

People are insanely overdramatic here sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom