• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoveOven

Banned
Finally getting around to listening to the Bombcast with the Idle Thumbs guys, and I have to say, I've been pleasantly surprised to find that it hasn't been awkward at all.

In combination with this sudden burst of "BitE is boring" sentiment, I'm beginning to wonder if I can trust GBGaf's reactions to things...

One of the best recent bombcasts

It started kind of rocky but I thought as it went on the flow and everything got better.

I found the first 15-20 minutes real awkward as Brad was asking about future game and idol thumbs seemed to just not know what to say. It just didn't move on very well. Thought it was great after that.

It was mostly just the opening few minutes talking about the Firewatch movie. Wasn't awkward to me, it was just a lot of time dedicated to something that the Idle Thumbs guys didn't have a lot of info on yet.

Ah, can't remember feeling awkward listening to it. Thanks.

tumblr_opabu09ML31vv1g70o1_540.jpg

tumblr_opabu09ML31vv1g70o2_540.jpg

tumblr_opabu09ML31vv1g70o3_540.jpg

tumblr_opabu09ML31vv1g70o4_540.jpg

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG SQUARE!!

Finally getting around to listening to the Bombcast with the Idle Thumbs guys, and I have to say, I've been pleasantly surprised to find that it hasn't been awkward at all.

In combination with this sudden burst of "BitE is boring" sentiment, I'm beginning to wonder if I can trust GBGaf's reactions to things...

Yup, I thought it was a great episode, even if in the end it was more an Idle Thumb episode.

Ok cool gb finally hired a lady.

Honestly, my beef wasn't with Ben as much as just the lack of diversity. Now at least there's some diversity.

Well people wanted an unknown... Abby Russell has 650 followers on twitter. I'm excited about new blood on both coasts. How the hell is Beast going to fit another person in that room...

oti

Banned
Mass Effect 2 - great
RDR - nah
Dota 2 - NO

Welcome!

Wait a minute.

I GOT DECEIVED.

Katamary Damacy is dope too.

GBWest continues with the inbreeding, hiring already known white dude friends of the site.

GBeast hires new blood. And a girl.

GBeast continues winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom