• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Ben and Abby.

Not sure who Abby is, but seems like solid pics. I like the Texas pronunciation of "Mass Effect 2" better.

Well people wanted an unknown... Abby Russell has 650 followers on twitter. I'm excited about new blood on both coasts. How the hell is Beast going to fit another person in that room...

Oh geez, I forgot that Dan and Austin weren't there at the same time while reading the article...

They're going to have to evict the Dangler to make room for a ceiling chair.

styl3s

Ben has over 5000 hours logged in Dota 2, but swears that ”at least half of that has to be idle time."
We need to initiate a DOTA talk ban on the podcast ASAP.

Her favorite game is obviously Mass Effect 2 but she has a weird thing where she pronounces "Mass" as ”Kat" and "Effect 2" as ”amari Damacy." Probably a Texas thing.
She also really likes Red Dead Redemption.
She has a cat named Tater Tot
She also has a cat named Dirt Bike
I already like Abby.

Is Ben's MMR higher than Brad's? That could be what finally leads to Brad's long rumoured departure.

it is 100% higher than mine, whatever it is

oti

Banned
They should've hired at least one European though, obviously. Preferably for East. They could've schooled Dan on what the difference between Europe and the EU is. Week in week out. Quality #content right there.

kiguel182

New hires! Can't wait to see them in content.

Vinny's text was lovely and funny.

Ben is another Dota fan. As someone how would love to get into Dota but has no time and is trying to play League instead I'm assuming I'll be reinstalling Dota soon...

SexyFish

Banned
DWsFa0o.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom