• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hux1ey

Banned
They re-hired Patrick?

CnXJmOpXEAAw5ma.jpg

robotrock

Banned
They would never boot Bakalar (the goat) and they've done five person Beastcasts before.

I remember one shortly after Ghost recon with Jeff G, Jeff B, Vinny, Dan, and Alex

I kind of didn't recognise Ben at all, great to have him back though. And Abby seems cool based on what we know so I'm happy with both for sure.

xuchu

Brad with early filibuster for dota 2 GOTY again. Hopefully both new hires will be present for the battlegrounds stream today. Excited for the new blood.

robotrock

Banned
I thought Vinny spoke about how their new hire would be a more behind the scenes person that appearing on streams and Beastcast?

She's filling in a production role, so not sure. They rolled Jason out pretty gradually too, but we got final form Jason not too long after he was hired.

UPF is really good if you're there for it live. I don't watch every one, but I can see the appeal of it.

It's just really relaxing in a way that other features aren't.
I thought Vinny spoke about how their new hire would be a more behind the scenes person that appearing on streams and Beastcast?

Their production closet doubles as their streaming closet, doesn't it?

But, I'm not sure. Knowing nothing about the new hires or their positions, I'd assume both will be on-stream.

Not to deviate from the very cool new hires, but anyone know how long the current premium sale is going on for? Might reup this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom