• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no way of proving this out, but I'm willing to be the gaming media industry at large is glad to be rid of Colin Moriarty. He just seemed like a disease to the community.

I mean, I don't want to make assumptions about peoples private lives, but I don't find it that shocking that within what, six weeks of Colin leaving Kinda Funny that Greg has moved into a new place and married his girlfriend, with all the evidence pointing toward Colin not being involved in that anyway.

Also, considering the actual reason that Bob has said about why he had problems with Colin, I'm not surprised that he basically made something up.

Scanner Sombre has an art style I think Jeff would be way into. Probably Vinny too...

c5k4yTzl.jpg

...actually everyone. That looks fucking cool, and even better in motion.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Here are my first two experiences with Battlegrounds:
1. 74 people died before I got shot in a field - Never saw another player the entire time
2. Went into a house, found a shotgun and the game crashed.

Jintor

sounds dope

i want to play a management game of some kind but i dunno if i want to boot up cities skylines again or just wait until the next dlc set comes out

so is there anyone that actually likes Jeff Jarrett, ironically or not

Vince Russo doesn't count

Jeff Jarrett is one of the biggest beneficiaries of nepotism in the wrestling industry. The fact that he was pushed several times in wcw, wwe and tna speaks to that. He's at best an average worker and promo.

spiritfox

Man Theme Hospital was the shit. I wish there were more modern management games that's not just creative sandboxes or excel spreadsheets.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I found a dude in a house, we both shot at each other, ran out of ammo and neither of us could figure out how to melee so we just circled each other pressing every button there is (at least I was) in what has to be the dumbest scene ever. I finally gave up, dropped a soda and left.
This game is weird. (I know how to unequipped weapons now, the German menu translation in the game is laughably bad. I don't even know why it's German, I have Steam set to English.)

On a sidenote, GAF is currently unusable for me on mobile. I get redirected to some shitty scam site almost immediately.

Hasney

I found a dude in a house, we both shot at each other, ran out of ammo and neither of us could figure out how to melee so we just circled each other pressing every button there is (at least I was) in what has to be the dumbest scene ever. I finally gave up, dropped a soda and left.
This game is weird. (I know how to unequipped weapons now, the German menu translation in the game is laughably bad. I don't even know why it's German, I have Steam set to English.)

On a sidenote, GAF is currently unusable for me on mobile. I get redirected to some shitty scam site almost immediately.

X puts your gun away

Will also give it to ya

Had nothing to do yesterday so to waste some time figured I'd work on a thing. May not be the best but I've always loved Giant Bomb Animated so thihhht I'd try my hand at one of them, especially after last week's Beastcast.

https://youtu.be/j1ohjKvOqlM

Vinny's take on the CoD:WW2 trailer had me rolling. Hope you guys enjoy.

Didn't think I'd be into a game like Battlegrounds, but after watching the GB streams I figured I'd give it a shot if some of my buddies were also into it. We ended up playing for 4+ hours last night, a mix of duos and squads, and ended the night with a duo win. Shit is tense, and every round is like a whole new little story unfolding around you.

Wunder

Didn't think I'd be into a game like Battlegrounds, but after watching the GB streams I figured I'd give it a shot if some of my buddies were also into it. We ended up playing for 4+ hours last night, a mix of duos and squads, and ended the night with a duo win. Shit is tense, and every round is like a whole new little story unfolding around you.

Congrats! Winning a game in the first session is impressive

Xater

Had nothing to do yesterday so to waste some time figured I'd work on a thing. May not be the best but I've always loved Giant Bomb Animated so thihhht I'd try my hand at one of them, especially after last week's Beastcast.

https://youtu.be/j1ohjKvOqlM

Vinny's take on the CoD:WW2 trailer had me rolling. Hope you guys enjoy.

That's great. Also sad how spot on he is. No one can be creative with anything anymore.

When, what. What dd I miss.

They were talking about various fighting game series, and Jason was talking about how Street Fighter is what all the popular kids in high school would play, and Guilty Gear was what the cool kids play. Jeff chimed in with "what about Smash Bros" and he replied with "well, there are special education classes out there."

He would go on to praise the accessibility of the new Marvel vs. Capcom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom