• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
also bullet bill manages to outbullshit the blue turtle shell

'doing badsweetheart? don't worry let papa nintendo put you in 2nd place'

You know, I am pretty competitively competent at video games. More so then my wife will ever be.(no offense to her of course <3) but with the smart steering and the "randomness" (blue shells, bullet bills, just items in general)of Mario kart she can still end up beating me and doing pretty okay online aswell. We're able to both have fun and I don't have to worry that she's not able to compete with me.
So thanks nintendo for the randomness that is mario kart and the same goes for mario party lol. I know jeff hates the random stuff or luck based stuff but I wonder if he sees it from that perspective at all.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
You know, I am pretty competitively competent at video games. More so then my wife will ever be.(no offense to her of course <3) but with the smart steering and the "randomness" (blue shells, bullet bills, just items in general)of Mario kart she can still end up beating me and doing pretty okay online aswell. We're able to both have fun and I don't have to worry that she's not able to compete with me.
So thanks nintendo for the randomness that is mario kart and the same goes for mario party lol. I know jeff hates the random stuff or luck based stuff but I wonder if he sees it from that perspective at all.

I mean whenever he talks about portable gaming he just goes "WHY WOULD THEY MAKE IT PORTABLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE" so I'm guessing he can't see from that perspective as well. :p

robotrock

Banned
I mean whenever he talks about portable gaming he just goes "WHY WOULD THEY MAKE IT PORTABLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE" so I'm guessing he can't see from that perspective as well. :p

Jeff said this for years but now he plays Zelda exclusively handheld and refuses to hook it into his OLED

Nerokis

Oof. Even putting aside that those are pretty malicious lies to spread about someone, Colin is just really, really bad at grandstanding.

"I want to announce to the internet that this guy who's criticized me is a complete loser, and as a result, is suffering through depression. He probably deserves some kind of retribution for his behavior, but let's go ahead and give him a pass."

Oof. Even putting aside that those are pretty malicious lies to spread about someone, Colin is just really, really bad at grandstanding.

"I want to announce to the internet that this guy who's criticized me is a complete loser, and as a result, is suffering through depression. He probably deserves some kind of retribution for his behavior, but let's go ahead and give him a pass."

He probably thought he was being the bigger man, too.

killroy87

I have no way of proving this out, but I'm willing to be the gaming media industry at large is glad to be rid of Colin Moriarty. He just seemed like a disease to the community.

Bacon

It's so fucking depressing that a man as disgusting as Colin moriarty can make 40+ grand per month by being a shithead on the internet. Really puts in perspective how someone as disgusting as Donald Trump can become president of the United States.

Gaf really is a bubble and it's crazy to be reminded of how much of a bubble it is sometimes.

It's so fucking depressing that a man as disgusting as Colin moriarty can make 40+ grand per month by being a shithead on the internet. Really puts in perspective how someone as disgusting as Donald Trump can become president of the United States.

Gaf really is a bubble and it's crazy to be reminded of how much of a bubble it is sometimes.

Yup.

Colin should be in a shithole. But nah, you find out alot of things you're told growing up is just wrong. Be a shitbag and you'll be successful, apparently.

Yup.

Colin should be in a shithole. But nah, you find out alot of things you're told growing up is just wrong. Be a shitbag and you'll be successful, apparently.

It also doesn't hurt to be the roommate of a much more successful and entertaining video game personality when you're just starting out.

Everything about Colin is obnoxious

Sakwoff

Yup.

Yeah, I mean.... that shit is a viable career choice these days. The shittier the better. If you have no moral integrity that is.

Alucrid

Banned
pLmJtvb.jpg

Anjin M

Finally caught up on the thread. Crazy few days. Nice to have Ben and Abby on board.

I admit I was a little worried about Ben since I didn't know him. But the latest Bombcast had a lot of the old energy back that I love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom