• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

Lord have mercy, should not have walked through the park today, it was filled with women enjoying the sun and the warm weather we're having.

Damn you sun.

Lord have mercy, should not have walked through the park today, it was filled with women enjoying the sun and the warm weather we're having.

Damn you sun.

even worse, some of them were half naked.

file footage

tumblr_o1quppOEQI1rwl09fo1_500.gif

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Fall is the best.

What is up with people not paying for eBay auctions they won? Why did they bid on it in the first place? I don't get these people.

People see an item they kinda want and impulse bid thinking "Eh, if I can't get it at this price I won't miss it too much, but I'll probably be outbid anyway", and then when they win the bid they go "Ah shit"

Or at least, that's what I've heard. >_> <_<

Scizzy

Speaking of better Bombcast quips, Jeff responding to Ben's "I come hard for Dota" with "stiff competition" was a solid reminder that Jeff is remarkably quick on his feet. I still remember when he immediately came up with "A Pizza the Action" when someone asked for a name for a pizza shop.

kiyomi

Talking of audio in their videos, has the volume been really low on almost all their stuff recently for anyone else? I feel like I have to turn up the volume 2x as much as any other video #content from other sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom