• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
It is. I don't like Steam anymore. Hardly ever use it.

Just don't delete the account and uninstall Steam then? That way you can reinstall it whenever you want without loosing anything. You would obviously loose everything you bought if you deleted your account, how would even access it?

repeater

tfw when you're starting to get pissed off the Beastcast STILL isn't up and then realise you're a day off and it's actually Thursday

:/

Fantastapotamus

Anybody here interested in Hacknet, They Bleed Pixels or Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings? Bought the Humble Bundle but have no use for them.

That did not look anywhere near as bad as I though it would, and was actually shot pretty well. Fuck it. Late Shift, you just made the steam wishlist!

Fantastapotamus

If I set my wallet on fire, would I lose all the money that was in the wallet?

GIVE ME HACKNET

You are too late for that but may I interest you in a forgotten 2D pixelart sidescroller from like 7 years ago?
Edit: You are too late for that too I see

If we're giving away keys anyone want Inside or Dirt rally for steam?

Also have a doom amd code if anyone wants that. Came with my card that i bought last month not sure if it's still valid

Would that Doom code work on an Nvidia rig? I just got a 1060 and was looking for a game to try out. So if no one else wants it, I would love to play DOOM finally.

EDIT: Mygenned once again! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom