• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I wanna get Mario Kart 8 on the Wii U now after watching that switch quick look. Quick question tho: will I miss out on much not getting the deluxe version?

Nerokis

I've somehow gone down the rabbithole of coin forums and survivalist forums.

VINNY!!!!!!!

Better than what happened to me last night. A post in this thread lead to me googling "neogaf Taco Bell" with the intention of finding out how many GB threads would pop up. The rabbit hole I proceeded to fall into included Voat, EightBitNate, someone who claimed to pretend to be a different race on NeoGAF, and other things along those lines. It wasn't pleasant.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I thought our German-speaking alliance would override me being late.

I won't vergessen das.

Being late is not a stereotype I associate with Germans, so I have to doubt your german-ness now. Are you sure your not a fellow Austrian or possibly Dutch?

oti

Banned
Better than what happened to me last night. A post in this thread lead to me googling "neogaf Taco Bell" with the intention of finding out how many GB threads would pop up. The rabbit hole I proceeded to fall into included Voat, EightBitNate, someone who claimed to pretend to be a different race on NeoGAF, and other things along those lines. It wasn't pleasant.

whiteblinkingguy.gif

Being late is not a stereotype I associate with Germans, so I have to doubt your german-ness now. Are you sure your not a fellow Austrian or possibly Dutch?

Oh no you didn't.

Curufinwe

Oh man, I wanna get Mario Kart 8 on the Wii U now after watching that switch quick look. Quick question tho: will I miss out on much not getting the deluxe version?

MK8 is one of those Nintendo games that is only good, and is overrated in the purest sense. It doesn't have content worthy of a 93 Metascore. All it offers is Mario, unlike Forza Horizon which has a compelling single player mode, robust multiplayer and limitless customization.

This bit of fanboy nonsense is brought to you by the latest CAGcast and the tweets of a man who is 40 going on 14.

MK8 is one of those Nintendo games that is only good, and is overrated in the purest sense. It doesn't have content worthy of a 93 Metascore. All it offers is Mario, unlike Forza Horizon which has a compelling single player mode, robust multiplayer and limitless customization.

This bit of fanboy nonsense is brought to you by the latest CAGcast and the tweets of a man who is 40 going on 14.
Bring back mission mode!

BearPawB

Banned

I saw that on twitter and was like...wut....Marko Kart 8d has a ton of content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom