• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
MK8 is one of those Nintendo games that is only good, and is overrated in the purest sense. It doesn't have content worthy of a 93 Metascore. All it offers is Mario, unlike Forza Horizon which has a compelling single player mode, robust multiplayer and limitless customization.

This bit of fanboy nonsense is brought to you by the latest CAGcast and the tweets of a man who is 40 going on 14.

Cheapy at it again? I remember him on 8-4 Play saying how compelling all this TV TV stuff for the Xbox One was and that it could be a real hit...lol.

strafer

I would probably like the Final Fantasy games more if the combat system was different, currently playing through FF13 and this role system is minding my fuck up and all I do is pressing auto and shit happens on the screen.

Do like what I've played of the game so far though, Lightning is a cool character, now I know GAF doesn't like her very much, maybe she will change and me too.

Megasoum

Banned
God dammit lol...

So I decided to buy Civilization 6 this morning. Got it on GMG since it was the cheapest...

Now of course the fucking game goes on sale on Steam 2 hours later...

It's only a 7$ difference so not that big of a deal but still come on.

God dammit lol...

So I decided to buy Civilization 6 this morning. Got it on GMG since it was the cheapest...

If it helps I bought it at launch got 4 hours into a match then figured that I'd already played enough Civ throughout my life already.

God dammit lol...

Apparently if you bought the Deluxe version you're getting two extra DLCs. I need to get back to Civ 6, after I bought the deluxe before sites like GMG got a 20% discount. I played one game, but liked the changes I saw. The AI is fucking nuts though, declaring war over nothing even on difficulty level 3.

Has someone done a list of every demo disc available, with indications of which Giant Bomb has played and which they haven't?

Every demo disc available...?

Well as of now they've done 22, which means they have approximately a million left to get through.

They'll never make it at this pace.

The cream of the crop, Playstation Underground, had a run of 17 issues according to Giant Bomb Dot Com, of which they have done 9. At the current rate, they will finish looking at Playstation Underground sometime in 2020.

I had no idea until right now that Demo Derby first started back in 2014...

I knew Late Shift would make for a great watch. This Jeff & Vinny combo surprised me, didn't expect it as I was sure it was going to be the BEASTcrew only. So good. As for the game, it's alright. I enjoyed my time with it. Also..

ofuhsmuiz.png

2936272-dd050317.jpg

Scanner Sombre has an art style I think Jeff would be way into. Probably Vinny too...

After finishing What Remains of Edith Finch, walking simulators are going to have to STEP IT UP.

I was going to upload it on the weekends but I'm glad someone else beat me to it, so good.

That Late Shift game seems alllll kinds of bad but mostly just the "aww you guys tried but you're trying to punch way above your weight and it's just not working" bad and not the fun incredible trainwreck bad like TLC. The production values are pretty dece but the writing and acting, woof

Fun QL though, Vinny & Jeff is just the best and GBEast was a mistake but I also love GBEast

God dammit lol...

I bought the F & F series for $70 the week before F8 came out, then it went on sale for $35.

Mr. F

Banned
Tumbleseed is stressful but pretty neat. I can't tell if I'll stick with it long term, but enjoying it for now. Also first game where HD rumble feels kind of cool

Tumbleseed is stressful but pretty neat. I can't tell if I'll stick with it long term, but enjoying it for now. Also first game where HD rumble feels kind of cool

I played it on PC for a while, and I REALLY wish that the controls were a little faster like Jeff mentioned in the QL.

Fox Mulder

That Late Shift game seems alllll kinds of bad but mostly just the "aww you guys tried but you're trying to punch way above your weight and it's just not working" bad and not the fun incredible trainwreck bad like TLC. The production values are pretty dece but the writing and acting, woof

That's all fmv games though.

Fun QL though, Vinny & Jeff is just the best and GBEast was a mistake but I also love GBEast

Acting seems fine for me for an FMV game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom