• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
MASS EFFECT WAS A MISTAKE

FsnCEmTh.jpg

this just reads like an alex joke

So I did the unthinkable 3 days ago. I cut off all kinds of soda and been going strong so far. I do have one question though is it alright to drink juice? I sure would love some juice but I've been reading that juice in some cases is as bad as soda and that just leaves me saying fuuuuuuuuck. So far I've just been drinking water(or milk when I eat a cereal)and it sure is BORING with food.

I think it's pretty stupid above all else.

I feel like I'm pretty okay at Battlegrounds

So far we either got killed in the first 5 minutes or made it into the Top 10, feeling pretty good about this.

Nah, I find it adorable. It hit me just the amount of people(old and young) by now who only know Drew via the meme. What a fascinating time to live in.

So I did the unthinkable 3 days ago. I cut off all kinds of soda and been going strong so far. I do have one question though is it alright to drink juice? I sure would love some juice but I've been reading that juice in some cases is as bad as soda and that just leaves me saying fuuuuuuuuck. So far I've just been drinking water(or milk when I eat a cereal)and it sure is BORING with food.

Juice is probably worse for you than diet soda because of the sugar. You could try flavored sparkling water instead.

Bacon

Nah, I find it adorable. It hit me just the amount of people(old and young) by know who only know Drew via the meme. What a fascinating time to live in.

Juice is terrible for you. Have you tried flavored sparkling water? You get the fizziness from the carbonation and a little bit of flavor. Just don't get the artificially sweetened crap.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

Well, depends on what your goal is. Most juices still contain a shit ton of sugar.

Juice is terrible for you. Have you tried flavored sparkling water? You get the fizziness from the carbonation and a little bit of flavor. Just don't get the artificially sweetened crap.

Nope, never crossed my mind. Since nckillthegrimace mentioned it, I'm going to buy me a couple every week just to drink with food. I used to drink 2 and sometimes 3 cans a day(diet coke mostly). After a while it became just 1 can a day but 3 days ago I decided to stop completely.

Just don't drink anything.

For a while, this crossed my mind. Basically everything is BAD FOR YOU.

robotrock

Banned
Reading the replies above, I guess this makes sense. There are some nights where I'll drink a whole jug of orange juice and I'll complement myself for being healthy, but I guess this isn't the case.

Never thought this thread would be good for my health.

Bacon

Reading the replies above, I guess this makes sense. There are some nights where I'll drink a whole jug of orange juice and I'll complement myself for being healthy, but I guess this isn't the case.

Never thought this thread would be good for my health.

Even though the sugar in something like an orange juice is mostly natural and not added, it's still sugar and it still has the same effect. Drinking oj is certainly better than drinking soda because you are getting a lot of other supplements that you wouldn't get from soda but it's still not great for you because of all that sugar.

Hindl

Wait, juice is bad for you? the fuck?

Does this include orange juice?

Yes, fruit in general is full of sugar (except for berries). This is counteracted by the fruits having tons of vitamins and anti-biotics, as well as fibers (the pulp in orange juice). Most of the bottled stuff you get is going to strip a lot of the good stuff out and essentially leave you with sugar water. But fresh squeezed OJ, while still having a lot of sugar, is good for you due to having all of that stuff in it

Found Jeff's alt
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1368436

Phediuk

Modern FMV games weird me out.

It's something that I associate so much with bargain-bin production values and grainy-ass video quality and amateur actors in a tiny window running at 10fps. Seeing one where it's crisp, has a decent budget and feels like someone actually gave a shit is strange.

Are those flavored coconut water things that Ryan loved bad for you?

Coconut water is good. It has few calories, and has enough good stuff in it to give you the same boost an energy drink would - but in a much more natural way. Don't drink too much coconut water though, as it has laxative properties and will turn you shit into water

Coconut milk is much less good.

Tagyhag

Try sparkling water, if you need some taste, try aloe vera juice.

Dany

Banned
How did vinny and jeff do this quick look?

It's like they're testing technology to do cross country content as if it's in real time. What an endurance.

Coconut water is good. It has few calories, and has enough good stuff in it to give you the same boost an energy drink would - but in a much more natural way. Don't drink too much coconut water though, as it has laxative properties and will turn you shit into water

Coconut milk is much less good.

I didn't realize there was a difference. I'll watch out for water vs milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom