• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
the best almost water drink
91OkNml0gnL._SL500_.jpg

can usually get a 6 pack for a dollar when on sale.

Hint water is pretty good. Expensive*, but good.

https://www.drinkhint.com/

*As most products like this from San Francisco are.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Haha Alex's Mii was fuckin killing me last night. So good.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I must have dropped my nexus 6P at least a hundred times now, quite a bit of it on hard, concrete floors or tarmac, and there still isn't a scratch on it.

#googlestayswinning

I must have dropped my nexus 6P at least a hundred times now, quite a bit of it on hard, concrete floors or tarmac, and there still isn't a scratch on it.

#googlestayswinning
Ditto. Now if only that battery life weren't awful, I'd be happy keeping this phone for years.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I can't believe how long it took me to learn this, but I actually prefer room temperature water over most any other drink these days. Ice cold water turns me off and is worse than any other cold drink, but once I got a tap filter I drink water unless I'm drinking coffee or something with alcohol.

But if you're going to have Arizona tea then you may as well go with the only one that doesn't taste like you're drinking out of something that used to serve syrup:

51We2EuTNsL._SY355_.jpg

Disclaimer: I haven't drank this in a full 15 years so it's probably full of all sorts of garbage these days. But once upon a time in my first job, stealing these was one of the few things that made stocking shelves worth it.

The Aeropress still makes the Golden God of black coffees. It made me go from "I'll drink coffee if I feel I need to, and I'll dump creamer in there" to "I like the taste of black coffee."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom