• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did vinny and jeff do this quick look?

It's like they're testing technology to do cross country content as if it's in real time. What an endurance.

*puts on tinfoil hat*

Goes with my conspiracy theory that they are actually secretly recording a Persona 5 endurance run and will drop it all Shenmue style once Atlus gets that stick out of their ass.

*removes tinfoil hat*

Dany

Banned
*puts on tinfoil hat*

Goes with my conspiracy theory that they are actually secretly recording a Persona 5 endurance run and will drop it all Shenmue style once Atlus gets that stick out of their ass.

*removes tinfoil hat*

They are secretly recording an Endurance Run. FACTS

Megasoum

Banned
Taken from the Prey OT... This is fucking hilarious...

I've been doing video game mastering for almost 8 years now and this is such an incredibly stupid mistake to make haha... Good job Arkane

Want to know whats fun?
You can't have both Preys installed

Prey (2017) overwrites the old one if both are installed on Steam

LOL

Literally fifty percent of that show is mediocre.

YOU'RE 50% MEDIOCRE!

*runs away crying*

No, but seriously, It's more like 30% mediocre. The show maintains a good quality until the killer is revealed (early, might I add. Forced by the network), and they didn't have time to set up the next plotline, so it meanders into James and his bike going on adventures for a few episodes.

Then it gets back and good again for the last 3 episodes.

693.gif
HarukaAbe-298x448.jpg

I will now stop fanboying my FMV crush.

Are people really expecting the new twin peaks to be good?

It's David Lynch and Mark Frost let loose for 18 Hours on a network that won't restrict most of the things they do. No matter if it is good or bad, it will be a sight to behold.

I think it will be good. Going in with low expectations though.

robotrock

Banned
I kinda feel like it's one of those series that is impossible to return back to,

I dunno, hopefully it's good.

If Lynch wants to do it, it will probably be at least interesting, if not good. I think this is much different than something like a Netflix revival series of Full House or Arrested Development.

Tagyhag

It's David Lynch and Mark Frost let loose for 18 Hours on a network that won't restrict most of the things they do. No matter if it is good or bad, it will be a sight to behold.

I think it will be good. Going in with low expectations though.

That's the best way to go forward with the show.

Good or bad, it's going to get fucking weird.

Are people really expecting the new twin peaks to be good?

Any reason not to expect it to be good? Other than to avoid disappointment if it sucks I mean. I haven't watched anything else from Lynch or Frost's body of work besides Twin Peaks, so...I dunno. I'm not expecting it to be exactly like Twin Peaks. I'm ready for something different.

robotrock

Banned
Any reason not to expect it to be good? Other than to avoid disappointment if it sucks I mean. I haven't watched anything else from Lynch or Frost's body of work besides Twin Peaks, so...I dunno. I'm not expecting it to be exactly like Twin Peaks. I'm ready for something different.

Fire Walk With Me is his least weird movie

Nerokis

Even though the sugar in something like an orange juice is mostly natural and not added, it's still sugar and it still has the same effect. Drinking oj is certainly better than drinking soda because you are getting a lot of other supplements that you wouldn't get from soda but it's still not great for you because of all that sugar.

I'm no nutritionist, but this doesn't totally jibe with what I've read. Apparently sugar generally isn't fantastic for you, but added sugar is much worse because it's removed from the caress of fiber molecules or something, and thus ends up being absorbed into your body in a way that's basically analogous with alcohol. Juice is definitely overloaded with sugar, but it'd be better for you if it weren't added sugar, which...I think it's mostly added sugar, so...

Or something. I don't know. We end up at the same place, which is "don't mistake store-bought orange juice for something harmless," anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom