• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubobutts

This is legit imo
No this is the good one. It has a lady on it.
613008712655.jpg
But find the one with honey not Splenda.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I like a good puer tea. Good one to settle the stomach on or a mint.

I gotta drink more tea.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I mean it's still added sugar.

Tea is perfectly fine without having to make it sweet.

Get you some chrysanthemum tea.

ryseing

I've been in a Mario Kart mood after watching the guys play 8, so I've been playing 7.

Playing 7 after watching 8 is like eating a hamburger after someone showed you an immaculately cooked ribeye. The hamburger is fine, but that ribeye...

Jintor

I need to get back on the anti soda train. I managed to drop to like a 650ml over a week or so but recently I've been chugging a can a day.

Ice cold can feels great for one or two sips and then you're done

J4mm1nJ03

Just popping in to say that I like La Croix a lot. Pretty happy it exists. How about you guys?

Dr. Pepper is the best Soda too, imo.

valeo

I'm no nutritionist, but this doesn't totally jibe with what I've read. Apparently sugar generally isn't fantastic for you, but added sugar is much worse because it's removed from the caress of fiber molecules or something, and thus ends up being absorbed into your body in a way that's basically analogous with alcohol. Juice is definitely overloaded with sugar, but it'd be better for you if it weren't added sugar, which...I think it's mostly added sugar, so...

Or something. I don't know. We end up at the same place, which is "don't mistake store-bought orange juice for something harmless," anyway.

Yeah; you're right I believe. Other guy was wrong.

The natural sugars found in oranges are there but only in small quantities; it's most added sugar.

TraBuch

Banned
Anytime some dirtbag says that rap is just someone talking over a beat, point them to that Buster P Eminem cover album. Because holy fuck.

Hindl

Be hardcore like me and go full on plain water.

or sparkling flavored water.

Yeah this is what I do. Almost never drink soda or juice anymore.

When I was in high school though it was all Mountain Dew and I used to drink 3 of these a week (just imagine it's fruit punch can't find a picture):

Each of those have 240g of sugar in them

I paid $2 for a 8oz san pelligrino grapefruit water and it was the best thing ive wver dranken.

Unfottunately its also loaded with sugar.

I like thr polar seltzer water for a tasty drink with no calorieas.

Megasoum

Banned
We get free Vitamin Water, Sanpelegrino, chocolate milk, vegetable juice, perrier water, coffee and tea.... It's pretty great. I'm a big Vitamin Water fan

Anybody got that gif of Alex staring at the camera while it zooms in slowly? Not the one from Dan's "beat boxing" but the one that was around before that.

edit: nm I found it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom