• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Looking at the darksiders 3 gameplay and maaaaaaaaan I hope that your weapon isn't gonna be primarily whips.

I remembered enjoying how chunky the melee is in 1.

Hindl

Looking at the darksiders 3 gameplay and maaaaaaaaan I hope that your weapon isn't gonna be primarily whips.

I remembered enjoying how chunky the melee is in 1.

I think it's whips and magic. I'd be alright with it as long as there's enough variety in the moveset.

Game looks cool so far but I hope it's closer to the tight, Zelda-clone design of Darksiders 1 rather than the big RPG of Darksiders 2

Also Jeff is right, they need to do the fucking payoff for that cliffhanger of Darksiders 1

dcassell

Banned
It could just be this:

Bee_Movie_Game.jpg

Maybe GBeast is catching on to those dumb memes?

All y'all tryna' smack talk my UPF:

Instagram-Dont-forget-these-hands-56e763.png

😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

Phatmac

Yeah. I'm not sure if I'll pick it up because it seems like it'll be fun and then I'll drop it. And in 2017 when there's so many amazing games I don't know if I have the time to throw into that
It'll be a good game to get on sale when there are no Switch games coming out. It looks neat. I'm just gonna be playing MK8 Deluxe for a while though.

Gjerven

The original title actually was WET: The Sexy Empire. For some reason I remember it being better than it had any right being.

I remember save scumming for the dice game in the town you started in, but when I came to city I had no idea what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom