• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did Matt Pascual become a friend of the site? The earliest I remember seeing him was during the Matrix Online feature. Did the guys know him personally before that? Or did he force himself into all of these multiplayer features, becoming de facto a friend of the site over time?

Zaph

This gaming leak/PR question on the beastcast - you can just tell the guy who sent it is a step away from being on of those god-damn-press-sneak-fucks-spoiling-E3 types on gaf leak threads.

On the topic of Beast, I'm sure a live show will go up on the schedule any minute now...

IrnvqZz.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How did Matt Pascual become a friend of the site? The earliest I remember seeing him was during the Matrix Online feature. Did the guys know him personally before that? Or did he force himself into all of these multiplayer features, becoming de facto a friend of the site over time?

I always assumed the latter

robotrock

Banned

I thought he's the one who pushed for the extra life stuff

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

Matrix online.

I think they just like each other? I don't think it's anything super complicated.

Destiny 2 will make everyone a fan.

I expect it to be like the Taken King expansion where it's totally average and all of the fans who put up with it since its abysmal launch treat it like the second coming?

To be honest I just hope they fix the match making. I've never seen a multiplayer shooter have so many issues and I've been playing shooters since UT.

Wat? Ben is digging it and Alex is begging Vinny to catch up so he can talk about the later stuff about it. I heard the passion. There was very little passion for other games during GOTY but even one person can bring their takes in and change the group's mind. It'll be a fun discussion either way when they talk about the spoilers.

I got the impression that Ben enjoys it, but not enough to put up a fight for it come GOTY time. When he gave that approve with an asterisk at the end of the discussion, that kind of set the stage. Brad and Dan probably aren't going to play it,and the former will probably form their assessment of the game off of his Twitter circle. That's not a slight against him, just an observation of previous GOTY deliberations. I don't really think it's Brad's type of game in the first place.

Huh alright. Slightly interested now. How grating is the chinese steretype humour though? I've heard them already at this point.

It's fine. The jokes do whiff on occasion, but it's not abrasive like Borderlands 2, and certainly not outright minstrel show type shit like the original game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom