• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

I'd like a new Premium series where Brad and Dan team up to guide us through early 2000s RTSes

I would already have a suggestion but I bet Dan would hate it. It doesn't have any base building. It's the first game Massive made and was unique at kinda cool: Ground Control. They also made a sequel which I thought was even better.

Also of course Battlezone and it's sequel. The first one got a decent Remaster from what I have heard.

I was all about the RTS games with unique takes, because too many did the same thing at that time.

swimbuff

In a perfect world we would have had a video series of Dave and Austin playing Stronghold with Vinny providing color commentary.

Hindl

I would already have a suggestion but I bet Dan would hate it. It doesn't have any base building. It's the first game Massive made and was unique at kinda cool: Ground Control. They also made a sequel which I thought was even better.

Also of course Battlezone and it's sequel. The first one got a decent Remaster from what I have heard.

That'd be interesting. I mainly wanted to pull in Dan because he at least has the background of loving Command & Conquer

New series already peaked.

Bee Vinny was beautiful

Zaph

dXMIhQY.gif

Xater

That'd be interesting. I mainly wanted to pull in Dan because he at least has the background of loving Command & Conquer

The game was really cool at the time. Limited amount of units which you picked, that also meant every one of them mattered a lot. The game also was in full 3D and used that to full effect. That means you could set up very effective artillery on high grounds for example. In a lot of ways it was ahead of it's time.

Xater

Buck Bumble again? I thought that game has been sufficiently covered. I mean we all agreed the only thing that matters from that game is the title track, right?

Ashby

Dan makes it look easy to come up with new content but clearly it must be difficult based on the other guys' output 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom