• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see the Continue Watching section on the website (under Videos) before.

I mainly use the Video Buddy app so it has limited usefulness for me.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Having some issues around resubbing. I saw the sale so figured I'd extend for a year - although my subscription renews on Monday anyway. But when I clicked to pay, it popped up with an error like 'authorisation failed' or something.

Checking on PayPal the £35 is listed under pending as 'pre approved payment' - so does that mean it should go through? For some reason I had a -£0.25 balance on there from a previous transaction and I've had to add £0.25 via my bank which will take a few days. Not sure why it went negative, normally doesn't PayPal take the money from your bank account to keep it balanced?

I've spent like 600 in league

probably....300ish in overwatch(across PC and PS4)

Hmm...in hearthstone, about..200ish? Probably less, closer to 100ish.

Heroes of the Storm..I've spent...around 300ish?

imagine all the games I could not be playing but holding on to.

Wunder

I've spent like 600 in league

probably....300ish in overwatch(across PC and PS4)

Hmm...in hearthstone, about..200ish? Probably less, closer to 100ish.

Heroes of the Storm..I've spent...around 300ish?

imagine all the games I could not be playing but holding on to.

Thinking on it, I don't think I've spent anything in Heroes except for maybe one beginner's bundle or something really early on. It's crazy to think how much fun/gametime i've gotten out of that compared to something like HS where I've probably spent a few hundred just to stay competitive in deckbuilding.

Demo Derby: PlayStation Underground: Volume 3 Issue 4
2936272-dd050317.jpg

We're developers now so we get a glimpse of the next thirty or so generations of PlayStations and get to drive giant robots.

Strax

20 mins in Demo Derby and I think Ben works great with Jeff and Brad. I think Ben and Brad will make great #content in the future.

Edit: whoever pointed out the Max Landis laugh was on point.

Wunder

20 mins in Demo Derby and I think Ben works great with Jeff and Brad. I think Ben and Brad will make great #content in the future.

yeah his knowledge of DOTA and fighting games will hopefully draw some good stuff from Brad/Jason since they'll have someone to talk about it with now

Zaph

Unreasonably excited for Murder Island. It's such a perfect cross-coast feature because it doesn't really benefit from having them in-studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom