• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraBuch

Banned
I'm disappointed that not every PS Underground disc comes with a secret code for a music video. I think Butterfly by Crazy Town would've been a fantastic addition to one of these discs.

laju4cus6.png

the dota song actually came first

Now that I didn't know because if I recall correctly, the DotA song was a bonus track from the album.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
There is a game on Steam called "Super Rude Bear Resurrection" and I was 99% sure that it was a sequel to that weird Hitman-like (??) game with a teddy bear from 10 years ago (or so) that was terrible. Turns out it's not but I can't remember the name of that game...

That one guy doing the victory sign looks a bit like Adam Boyes, at least on that super blurry photo.

Gjerven

I know it says Stockholm but they all look Finnish to me.

we don't have enough Swedes and Finns to get some great Scandinavian beef up in here :(

Nah, they definitely look Swedish.
You will start beef if you include Finland in Scandinavia though. Even Alex avoided this mistake during a beastcast.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
There is a game on Steam called "Super Rude Bear Resurrection" and I was 99% sure that it was a sequel to that weird Hitman-like (??) game with a teddy bear from 10 years ago (or so) that was terrible. Turns out it's not but I can't remember the name of that game...

Oh shit. Oh shit. I know what game you're talking about.

TraBuch

Banned
I'm watching that EVO 2012 King of Fighters finals Ben suggested and can you just endlessly juggle people in that game or something?

Strax

I know it says Stockholm but they all look Finnish to me.

we don't have enough Swedes and Finns to get some great Scandinavian beef up in here :(

Fuck Norway. Their only contribution to the world worth a damn are Henrik Ibsen and Ole Gunnar Solskjær. Maybe Vikings.

oti

Banned
Watching TLC Part 2.
This game is hella weird.

Fuck Norway. Their only contribution to the world worth a damn are Henrik Ibsen and Ole Gunnar Solskjær. Maybe Vikings.

Oh hello there, country that people only know because of that weird online game and the strange fact that everyone's an author.
😘

I could definitely see them changing the rules around early access games if it hasn't gotten a full release by GOTY time, just so it can be on the list.

J_Viper

Bring Your B-Game has tons of potential, but I think they gotta rotate games instead of dedicating a stream to just one.

90 minutes is a bit too much of Total Overdose.

TraBuch

Banned
Bring Your B-Game has tons of potential, but I think they gotta rotate games instead of dedicating a stream to just one.

90 minutes is a bit too much of Total Overdose.
All three should bring a game and they play thirty minutes each. At the end, audience votes for one game. They bring the game that wins back the next week and play thirty more minutes, as well as thirty minutes of two new games. Audience once again votes. Repeat.

Jeff is bad at Tomba 2.

All three should bring a game and they play thirty minutes each. At the end, audience votes for one game. They bring the game that wins back the next week and play thirty more minutes, as well as thirty minutes of two new games. Audience once again votes. Repeat.

These are great ideas, but what if all three games are nightmares?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom