• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baught Battlegrounds.

I died within 60 seconds of hitting the ground.

Also the menus are reacting differently to where my moue pointer is so even though the arrow is pointing at one thing the game thinks it should highlight something else 1/4th the way over the side of the screen. I cant even click on settings or quit game because of it.

EARLY ACCESS!!!

Salarians

xscecv.gif

Wunder

Baught Battlegrounds.

Also the menus are reacting differently to where my moue pointer is so even though the arrow is pointing at one thing the game thinks it should highlight something else 1/4th the way over the side of the screen. I cant even click on settings or quit game because of it.

EARLY ACCESS!!!

I have to open task manager to end the process at least once during any session of battlegrounds.

I have to open task manager to end the process at least once during any session of battlegrounds.

Tried quoting and rebooting to see if that would fix the mouse fuckery but nope.

The only way I can quit the game is by alt tabbing out to windows and shutting it down from there.

A google tells me its a issue with people who have the taskbar on the corner of the screen. what kind of monster would do that? My task bar is at the bottom. WHERE IT BELONGS!

Second play I totally killed a guy though. That felt good. Came in the door of a house and then BLAP! Shotgun

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Baught Battlegrounds.

EARLY ACCESS!!!

I have a 21:9 screen and am now worried it'll be fucked up on that too. Will try it out tomorrow

I have a 21:9 screen and am now worried it'll be fucked up on that too. Will try it out tomorrow

I fixed it.

Just make sure you are Windowed Fullscreen and not Fullscreen. And do it on your first boot because once I played 1 game and went back to the menu that was when my stuff got messed up.

Robaperas

90% of the time I can't enter building when I land because they are just one giant texture.

Really? Wow, I've never had any issues with the game, even with my AMD card and all. I'm using borderless gaming program thing, the game hanged once when Alt tabbing while it was loading the lobby, but I've experienced no crashes, CTDs or textures bugging out.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Really? Wow, I've never had any issues with the game, even with my AMD card and all. I'm using borderless gaming program thing, the game hanged once when Alt tabbing while it was loading the lobby, but I've experienced no crashes, CTDs or textures bugging out.

It looks like this

So I have to stand around and wait for the doors to load. Usually it doesn't take long 15-25 seconds but when other players land right next to you it's basically death

I've been extremely lucky regarding bugs with Battlegrounds. I'm having much more fun with it than I've had with Overwatch in months. Fuck that game.

kiguel182

I want to say that I love Dota menus and I wish they did some Dota content.

Also, Jeff was being too hard on that skate game. It looked dope.

That's all for my UPF hot take.

Just finished my first game of Battlegrounds... solo, placed 9th. God, the final moments gave me a heart attack though. It's been five minutes and my heart's still racing. Had to quit and take a walk... what a game. Great to watch and great to play.

imBask

Banned
I won my second game of PUBG today, i'm the greatest player of all time

actually I think winning a 2nd one made me jump from like 200 000th to 20 000th in the global rankings

Jintor

I want it on record that during TLC Alex mentions the "Deceased Children's Choir" and I think that is a fantastic name for something

Strax

Just saw Split. What a film and that final scene.

whoot0u99.png

Written some days ago

So for the last 7 days I've been working as 1st AD on a short film. Cool set, cool people. The film is about a girl who has multiple split personalities. The working title was Personalities. When I first heart that I was like "that might be the worst title I've heard" but I didn't say anything cause I like my job.

So after wrapping up production yesterday I was told the title would most likely be Split.

tumblr_nu0nie4XaU1t4b7szo1_500.gif

I saw Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 and that is a fine movie. Some pretty sweet set pieces throughout the movie. Stick around during the credits, there are multiple scenes to enjoy.

Also I continue my alternate taste tour by purchasing Flatout 4: Total Insanity this evening. Ordered off Amazon to save with Prime savings and it should be here Monday. I still have the Prey demo but I think I'm gonna hold off for now. I might buy NBA Playgrounds this week as well. Also I'm interested in Danger Zone but idk when that's supposed to come out.

Ben is hysterical in this Demo Derby.

Also as someone who played Army Men Air Combat as a kid I always love it when Brad and Jeff do the "Huey!!! Chinook!!" routine.

Megasoum

Banned
God dammit... I was looking for a solution on the Prey Steam forums to a problem I have with the bindings and a fucker put what is potentialy a fucking huge spoiler in a thread title...

I guess It's my fault for looking at that shitty place but god dammit I hate the internet sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom