• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

re: prey: my friend noted the main character is asian (!), has red packets on his desk in the correct zodiac year (!!) and takes his fucking shoes off before entering his apartment (!!!)

fucking dope

Robaperas

It looks like this

So I have to stand around and wait for the doors to load. Usually it doesn't take long 15-25 seconds but when other players land right next to you it's basically death

That sounds rough and those are some PS1-looking textures there; could it be a hard drive issue?

This Demo Derby was great, Ben is really funny
, but he enjoys ska :/

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
That sounds rough and those are some PS1-looking textures there; could it be a hard drive issue?

This Demo Derby was great, Ben is really funny
, but he enjoys ska :/

Nothing wrong with being a ska kid.

There are still some ska in my collection i would play now and then.

Jintor

i liked a bit of ska but the more i listened the more convinced i became that ska was a bright pastel bandaid on pain and suffering

Antiwhippy

Well, I enjoy Death Metal unironically, so I'm worse.

I also enjoy death metal unironically.

Atheist, opeth, in flames, at the gates and various others I'll still go back and listen to.

Hell, i even enjoyed black metal unironically.

I had an adventurous childhood.

Well, I enjoy Death Metal unironically, so I'm worse.

Atheist, opeth, in flames, at the gates and various others I'll still go back and listen to.

Y'all should check out the new Fit For An Autopsy and Incendiary albums :D

Total Overdose seems ok

I bought it today on GOG. It's pretty fun!

Robaperas

I was a nu metal kid, I'm sorry for all those late 90´s, early 2000´s OST everyone.

Antiwhippy

I dunno, i don't really find it dissonant? Bands like streetlight manifesto, rx bandits and bomb the music industry still displayed that righteous punk anger.

It's just that they have horns and as a band kid that was rad.

Jintor

speaking of punk, it was kind of funny to look through my living end albums and be like 'oh i guess everything they ever did was basically working class fuck the man songs'

still got a soft spot for them even if like a few other bands i like all their songs kind blur into one another

bomma_man

speaking of punk, it was kind of funny to look through my living end albums and be like 'oh i guess everything they ever did was basically working class fuck the man songs'

still got a soft spot for them even if like a few other bands i like all their songs kind blur into one another

Their lyrics are so fucking embarrassing if you're not 14

I actually started listening to Nirvana for the first time.

Of course I heard their big stuff like everyone else but I never game them a real shot and listened to a full album back in the day because that asshole in school liked them and fuck that guy.

Shits good.

Of course I heard their big stuff like everyone else but I never game them a real shot and listened to a full album back in the day because that asshole in school liked them and fuck that guy.

Shits good.

I did the same a couple of years back and thoroughly enjoyed their albums as a whole. In Utero would be my favorite.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
prey has the first chinese lead i can think of since wei shen unless i'/m forgetting someone

hes also dreamy. you can be a girl too but she sucks

Megasoum

Banned

Shits good.

I did the same a couple of years back and thoroughly enjoyed their albums as a whole. In Utero would be my favorite.

Yeah I did the same too.

I also discovered a lot of bands after signing up for Google Play Music.

Started listening to a lot of old stuff... Led Zeppelin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Dire Straits, Nirvana, No Doubt, David Bowie, Megadeth, Foo Fighters, The Doors, Pink Floyd, etc

It's great

Jintor

I thought the main character's name being Morgan Yu would gave that away?

i'm more excited about the accuracy and little details of asianness than i am that an MC is asian

btw I've spoken about this before but the thing i like most about Wei Shen in Sleepy Dawgs is not just that he's asian but he's specifically Asian American, a returnee to HK rather than a native

I never have had a good answer to "what music do you like..." I am the kinda person that just likes everything once I deem it to "be good," but I have no real reason for what makes it good.

For example, the last 10 songs I listened to on Apple Music...

3ity4i2l.png

Also, I like Madness, and The Specials, but never delved much further into ska than those two bands.

According to my Spotify Daily Mixes, these are the five genres of music I listen to:
1. Hip-hop
2. Future Funk
3. Synthpop
4. Hamilton
5. Video Games

Jintor

i'm really glad i didn't read any TLC spoilers in this thread because I'm actually vaguely invested in the 'mystery' lol

cordy

Banned
I never have had a good answer to "what music do you like..." I am the kinda person that just likes everything once I deem it to "be good," but I have no real reason for what makes it good.

For example, the last 10 songs I listened to on Apple Music...

3ity4i2l.png

Also, I like Madness, and The Specials, but never delved much further into ska than those two bands.

Hmm...

You're not a fan of Future, Kevin Gates, Schoolboy Q or Ab-Soul are you?

Hjod

Banned
Nope, didn't go, and even if I had I wouldn't have been in the picture, I hate having my picture taken.

Did you go?

I wanted to go but it would take me around 5-6 hours to drive to Sthlm, and I had to work this weekend. So I missed the blinking white guy.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Is this skateboarding game on the Friday show related to perfect stride or just a total ripoff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom