• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizzacat

Banned
whats up with the fov in prey

D1BD0AE43CA9F27C8FBD12A60A221F39E62ACA8D

what is this

Lethal

Neo Member
i'm more excited about the accuracy and little details of asianness than i am that an MC is asian

btw I've spoken about this before but the thing i like most about Wei Shen in Sleepy Dawgs is not just that he's asian but he's specifically Asian American, a returnee to HK rather than a native

As a returnee, I would've preferred if his name was like...Barry Cheung or something. The attention to detail was incredible in that game. Seeing the 307 bus that says "Tai Po" even though the game is all set on the island blew my mind. But the main character having a Pinyin style name instead of a Hong Kong name took away from the illusion a bit.

In fact, I'm not even sure what the Cantonese version of his name would be. Wai Sun?

Jintor

A really bad examination of mental illness?

i think i've gotten too used to Zero Escape style twists or something because for a good ten-twenty minutes there I was convinced it was going to do some crazy swerves, but actually it was just a shitty FMV game made in the 90s

Tubobutts

i think i've gotten too used to Zero Escape style twists or something because for a good ten-twenty minutes there I was convinced it was going to do some crazy swerves, but actually it was just a shitty FMV game made in the 90s
The most shocking swerve of all.

Lari

Kinda late to the party on music chat.
My taste is all over the place, lately i've been getting into japanese music and some of my favorites are LiSA, Azusa Tadokoro, AyumiKurikaMaki, BABYMETAL and BAND-MAID

As for western music I really like Paramore, Nirvana, Muse, Linkin Park, The Birthday Massacre, The Pretty Reckless, Halestorm, among others.

I currently have 987 hours on Steam of Time Clickers.
And all trophies on the PS4 Adventure Capitalist without cheating with the clock.

I'm sitting on a Switch right now, but I can't justify it. I still have to finish Persona 5 and Yakuza 0. What should I do? I can barely control myself.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I really should play PUBG with more people but my friends who forced me to buy the game hate it. And I, who previously thought would hate the game, now love it.

I think this is what they call irony.

Why has the new girl not been on any content yet?

Because she hasn't started working there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom