• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toparaman

Banned
4lqhHML.jpg
/v/ is that way.

"Oh, she doesn't know about a glorified marketing event, she's not a real gamer."

kingocfs

My take: Despite not being a "founding member" of Demo Derby, Jeff is (and will always be) the best part of it due to him being able to recollect his time in the industry back then. Case in point: He was in one the videos in the most recent episode!

Demo Derby was good when it was just Dan and Drew, but became something more when Jeff joined.

Demo Derby with Dan and Drew was just two dudes pointing and laughing at old videos. Jeff brought it to another level, as he does.

Most of the Xbox launch window qualifies as a B-game. Such bangers as:

- Blood Wake
- Cel Damage
- Mad Dash Racing
- Munch's Odyssey
- Azurik
- GunValkyrie
- Star Wars: Obi-Wan

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There's an enemy in Prey called Crispin Boyer

I wonder if that was intentional. I haven't run into Seanbaby or Mangod yet

wait

at about 1:08:05 in the Bring your B-game video, the voice that says 'you cant destroy the fertilizer container right away', is that Tucos actor from Breaking Bad? It sounds JUST like him

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
wait

at about 1:08:05 in the Bring your B-game video, the voice that says 'you cant destroy the fertilizer container right away', is that Tucos actor from Breaking Bad? It sounds JUST like him
Nope. I am surprised Dan didn't recognize Colonel Campbell's voice, though.

I figured I'd pick up Nier Automata once I began to drift away from Persona 5, but I had a "squirrel!" moment recently that led to me buying & rebuilding a used GBA SP, and I wound up starting Mother 3, and... man, it's really good. It's hard to imagine why Nintendo never brought this over.

Wereroku

Ok the Demo Derby at about 55:40 has a super early and weird looking Dark Cloud. They even had customized terrain you could add.

Also Bouncer should have been a better game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom