• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only good thing about the Punisher game is the hostage mechanic making its way into Saints Row 2

Remedy should totally make a Punisher game

I would love to see the crew Play through the best B Game
Singularity_cover.jpg

AAA Gameplay on a B game budget, with a great ending

My take: Despite not being a "founding member" of Demo Derby, Jeff is (and will always be) the best part of it due to him being able to recollect his time in the industry back then. Case in point: He was in one the videos in the most recent episode!

Demo Derby was good when it was just Dan and Drew, but became something more when Jeff joined.

Do you have a time stamp of the Jeff appearance? I was watching this in bed and must have fell asleep and missed it.

imBask

Banned
watching this Demo Derby, i'm thinking Ben will definitely be a fan favorite as soon as the gang gets a little more in on his jokes, he's real good people

Wonder why Giant Bomb hasn't done Quick Looks of Full Throttle or Dawn of War III yet. Pretty sure people on staff have played them to an extent.

Not only that, Vinny should do another Warhammer 40k stream. There's been a handful of 40k games released since the last one.

Watching Rio's GBCER stream, Way of The Samurai (1 or 2) would make the perfect B-game for BYBG. It's so wacky, and encourages multiple short playthroughs.

I'd also want to see Disaster Report/Raw Danger, but the pacing might be a bit slow for BYBG; some of the crazier stuff doesn't happen until the end-game, IIRC.

Wonder why Giant Bomb hasn't done Quick Looks of Full Throttle or Dawn of War III yet. Pretty sure people on staff have played them to an extent.

Not only that, Vinny should do another Warhammer 40k stream. There's been a handful of 40k games released since the last one.

They are missing a lot lately. I still think both coasts would love a game like Scanner Sombra, but have not given it a chance yet.

Also, Air Guitar Warrior is a GIF machine waiting to happen...

5rY3ZTZl.jpg

A fun Kinect game in 2017! Who knew?

I figured I'd pick up Nier Automata once I began to drift away from Persona 5, but I had a "squirrel!" moment recently that led to me buying & rebuilding a used GBA SP, and I wound up starting Mother 3, and... man, it's really good. It's hard to imagine why Nintendo never brought this over.

Played through it earlier this year. It is indeed super super good.

So how easy is the easiest difficulty in Persona 5? I haven't played since launch and am at the very beginning of the second dungeon. I have never played a JRPG besides Pokémon. The gameplay is definitely the best out of any JRPG imo, but I still just wanna see the story.

So how easy is the easiest difficulty in Persona 5? I haven't played since launch and am at the very beginning of the second dungeon. I have never played a JRPG besides Pokémon. The gameplay is definitely the best out of any JRPG imo, but I still just wanna see the story.

The lowest difficulty (safety) is quite easy and gives you a ton of boosts (Damage received: x0.5 - Damage dealt: x2.0 - Experience: x3.0 - Money: x5). You also get an unlimited number of retires if you ever die in battle.

Persona 4 waiting until the 70 hour mark to drop curse words but I think I already had 2 "Bitches" in the first 4 hours of Persona 5.

MATURE STORYTELLING!

tonka

The lowest difficulty (safety) is quite easy and gives you a ton of boosts (Damage received: x0.5 - Damage dealt: x2.0 - Experience: x3.0 - Money: x5). You also get an unlimited number of retires if you ever die in battle.

amusingly that sounds like you'd never get personas from battle, you'd just kill them, meaning you might not have a particular arcana for the confidant time

amusingly that sounds like you'd never get personas from battle, you'd just kill them, meaning you might not have a particular arcana for the confidant time

You'll have so much money that you can just use the compendium to fuse what you need. You will also out-level enemies quickly and be able to ambush and just steal their masks through confident instakill abilities.

Sounds pretty good! The retries on boss battles alone is worth it to me. Thanks!

Megasoum

Banned
Guys... Prey is the real thing... Holy shit is that game goooood

Spoiler for something shown in the quicklook...

I just used the nerf gun to remotely open a door for the first time and this is the best feeling... Such a brilliant idea lol

Megasoum

Banned
Is the input on the PS4 still fucked up for prey?

I think so? I don't think they patched it since release.

I'm playing on PC and surprisingly the port is actually pretty good. There's so much looting and melee combat, I wouldn't want to play that game with a controller.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
My only issue wiht Prey, and its a 'issue' not an issue, is how deceptively big it is. I'll go off the beaten path thinking I'm gonna find some items or something nad instead wind up on some massive side quest on the other end of Talos 1

If week two is Return to Murder Island, I'm trying to decide if Revenge of Murder Island would be week three or four

Murder Islands

Murder Island 4

Return of Murder Island 2

Unnamed Return of Murder Island Prequel

Then maybe bust out Revenge of Murder Island afterwards. Gotta keep the timeline under control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom