• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
SGVu36n.png

Tim probably had that response locked away in his brain for this very moment.

Tubobutts

I still think it took so long to announce because they picked someone else initially but then Dan threatened to never talk about Taco Bell again.

And also threatened to sic his internet mob on them like a youtuber.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I still think it took so long to announce because they picked someone else initially but then Dan threatened to never talk about Taco Bell again.

And also threatened to sic his internet mob on them like a youtuber.

They probably looked at United Airlines and Pepsi and didn't want to form a triforce of PR disasters.

Xater

Just came back from Fate of the Furious. Updated hot take:

Who would have thought that Jason Statham would steal the show in this one. I wouldn't rank it as high but it was still highly entertaining. The franchise is now a total cartoon. My review headline would be: Fate of the Furious sent full retard and I liked it.

xanavi

I'm fairly certain that any poster in this thread could beat Dan at Soul Calibur as long as you give those that had never touched the game 30 mins or so to get comfortable with the controls. What a phony!

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I'm fairly certain that any poster in this thread could beat Dan at Soul Calibur as long as you give those that had never touched the game 30 mins or so to get comfortable with the controls. What a phony!

I mean.....Vinny almost beat him without having those 30 minutes.

Also I'm gonna say 8v8 random is not as fair as Dan says it is. Cause you can easily get a bunch of suck-ass characters to go up against your opponents main guy. A lot of it depends on "Who get's his guy first"

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Dan must invite me for making that promotion thread and documenting his periscope Taco Bell history. 😁

xanavi

I mean.....Vinny almost beat him without having those 30 minutes.

Also I'm gonna say 8v8 random is not as fair as Dan says it is. Cause you can easily get a bunch of suck-ass characters to go up against your opponents main guy. A lot of it depends on "Who get's his guy first"

It's true, I think Vinny has played some Soul Calibur in the past though.

A bo3 or something evens out the randomness but there aren't that many characters in the game, I think you only need one with a solid horizontal to all-kill Dan.

Hjod

Banned
The Forrest Gump of video games does it again haha.

But seriously, congrats Dan.

Just finished 2Fast 2Furious, maaan, that was a bad movie, I wouldn't have made it if Vinnys disbelief wasn't so entertaining.

And how sheltered does one get from growing up in Kansas? Dan really doesn't know how you do a donut in a car?

I'm from Sweden and even I know how you do a donut, and we ride polar bears all day, we do dönuts...

Knox

Dan is about as good at Soul Caliber as I thought he would be. He's the guy who's "beaten everyone he's played" when everyone he's played has barely touched the game.

kiguel182

This Is The Run continues being fantastic. Dan and Vinny have a cool chemistry and Dan being like a final boss that Vinny has to defeat is a cool idea.

The videos being short helps, you don't get tired of it and neither do them. Can't wait to see how this goes!

Mr. F

Banned
Got the Puyo Tetris demo on switch. I can report that;

- Karate fish and doctor dog's English VA sounds faithful to their Japanese counterparts

- I've never played it before and it turns out I'm absolute garbage at Puyo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom