• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Man, I really tried hard to love Rainworld. It looked like everything I want out of a game. But man, I just can't into it. Brad is pretty much spot on. If I hadn't read what hibernation does I would have no clue and I'm still not 100% sure what the point of it is.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Repost:

Free vacation for them.

3VFCtzh.jpg

Edit: Holy shit at the couple toasting Baja Blast in champagne flutes!

Taco Bell Weddings Are Coming To Las Vegas Summer 2017

N8Cit4J.png

tesqui

I'm honestly surprised he won it. Congrats!

I figured they were going to pick someone else the way they were messing up his submission.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
You know what Nintendo doesn't have enough of? 2D Plattformer IPs. Good thing we finally get that Pikmin 2D J'n'R everybody always wanted

KingKong

Man, I really tried hard to love Rainworld. It looked like everything I want out of a game. But man, I just can't into it. Brad is pretty much spot on. If I hadn't read what hibernation does I would have no clue and I'm still not 100% sure what the point of it is.

well basically it's just how many times you've successfully scavenged without dying. the point is if you have to keep expanding the search area and taking more risks as you go on. I can see how it would be frustrating if you keep dying though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom