• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

Trails in the sky is anime trope-y but it's like 90's anime trope-y.

90s anime tropey (and 90s anime artstyle) is the type of shit I can get behind. Seeing estelles portrait in TiiS brought me back to fire emblem 7 and that's my favorite type of anime design

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I'm going to make it through Zelda this weekend, that's my goal. But then I want to get either Hollow Knight or Nier and I don't know which.

Trailer for Yakuza Kiwami

It will be released on the 28th of August.

jpg

Day fucking 1.
I fell off BiTE after the first few eps - is it worth catching up on or does it fall into similar doldrums as the latter Metal Gear Scanlon series?

I'd say so. The story picks up and goes to interesting and exciting directions. So far I'd think there's only one dull episode and that was the one where Dan was sick, the rest have been great.

Man, remember when we used to have shit loads of game demos? Not going to play this one because Imma get it day one.

I dig the look of this but it's so not my thing.
It's about Japanese kids killing each other.

What's not to like?

Also

photo_br3d.jpg

Hearing Jeff say Halo 2 was "meh" and then going on to praise Halo 3's story as great.

Well, Halo 3 was a much more focused experience and for that it benefited the game greatly. Don't even get me started on how H2 ended.
Only one Halo game had the smoky sax solos

My man.
I dunno, Vinny may have peaked. Considering Dan hasn't played this game in a while this may have been the best time to beat him.

What? Dan is playing the game even more so now with his fiancee.

Lol I imagine anyone going to a Taco Bell wedding who doesn't regularly eat fast food would end up getting hella sick

I hope there are plenty of bathrooms.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Vinny making fighting games watchable! Would have been great if he won first episode lol.

sorry guys...its just so hard to watch fighting games

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I think it's more hard to watch people bad at fighting games pretend that they're good at fighting games.

Get BOP'D GBWEST.

Why do people not enjoy watching fighting games? I thought it was fun to watch Vinny come close to beating Dan

Is it because it's all gameplay and no story? I guess if it were like two hours long the video would be boring, but this format seems like it'll be a fun watch.

Megasoum

Banned
I'm watching the MK9 Scrub League video and while this is a great video it's also kind of depressing to watch. This is a perfect example of the kind of stuff we don't see on the site anymore.

Mr. F

Banned
I'm....kind of pretty into what they've shown of ARMS?

Samba music + poppy neon character designs + mixing and matching bizarre weapons...like, yeah dude.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
does anyone remember what their game time was at the end of the P4 ER? im up to episode 22 and they are like 7 hours in, and I know its like 130 eps or something lol

Lunar FC

I like Soul Calibur as much as the next guy, but getting rid of the whole 'we're in this together' aspect is a weird direction for This is the Run. 🤷

This continues to be my ideal TiTR choice...

Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_%281989_video_game%29.jpg

It's single player, but they can trade controller as turtles get captured, or when they get confused...

788441-938875_20070405_002.jpg

Brashnir

It's single player, but they can trade controller as turtles get captured, or when they get confused...

That'd be an interesting one, but beating it as a normal person requires some grinding.

My choice would have been to stick with the Konami silver box line and play Life Force.

Yup... I'd love this.

...Mostly because I want to see the ending for myself. I never got past the stage after the dam (or maybe the one after that--it's been a while.) It has a bunch of warehouses and you can drive the turtle van.

Man, I can still recall the music and sound effects for that game. Childhood memory is freaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom