• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think both expecting and advising that Microsoft call the Scorpio just "Xbox" is silly. I know everyone in SF loves the Apple model, but of all companies the one that just released a console called the Xbox One would not benefit from that name.

And he loves the old games.

I'm not sure that's a void needing to be filled on the GB staff.

The stream is totally fine.

I want a more energetic hire tbh. And another retro enthusiast? I don't know.

Tagyhag

I did not expect this game of all things to get a stream. Excited to finally see what the hell it is. Literally all of my exposure to Panzer Dragoon comes from Sonic Transformed.

It did not age well at all.

But back in 1998? This was insane, especially since it was done on a Saturn.

If it had been worked on the Dreamcast instead, it could have stood toe to toe with Shenmue in the "Okay yeah, this is leaps and bounds ahead of everything else" department.

oti

Banned
I think both expecting and advising that Microsoft call the Scorpio just "Xbox" is silly. I know everyone in SF loves the Apple model, but of all companies the one that just released a console called the Xbox One would not benefit from that name.

I'm not sure that's a void needing to be filled on the GB staff.

They'll ignore new releases and talk about Amiga games for an hour or something like that. What I want is someone like Sara from 8-4 Play. Just a new voice and point of view for once. Even if I don't always agree with her.

Oh shiii

ec1z43W.png

Tagyhag

Congrats. Hopefully it's not mid-June...

Would be a shame if he missed E3 but obviously this is more important.

Oh man, Dan hasn't gone to Vegas before right? I can't wait for him to enjoy that sweet 110 degree weather.

His dad too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom