• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

how about that sega saturn huh?

a7Iwa3k.gif

I was sitting and randomly thought of a neat GBEast premium feature. It'd be called G.B. East Elementary School and it would consist of them playing edutainment games of our youth (think 80's-90's mainly), consisting of such games as The Oregon Trail, Where in the World Is Carmen San Diego?, etc. Maybe, to sell the whole thing, they could refer to each other as Mr. Caravella, Mr. Navarro, Mr Ryckert, and/or Ms. Russell, as if they were teachers.

I was sitting and randomly thought of a neat GBEast premium feature. It'd be called G.B. East Elementary School and it would consist of them playing edutainment games of our youth (think 80's-90's mainly), consisting of such games as The Oregon Trail, Where in the World Is Carmen San Diego?, etc. Maybe, to sell the whole thing, they could refer to each other as Mr. Caravella, Mr. Navarro, Mr Ryckert, and/or Ms. Russell, as if they were teachers.

When I read up to the word "school" I was worried this was going to be influenced from something else.

I'm still constructing a formal post about my feelings about Abby from the 48 seconds she appeared on a unarchived part of a premium stream yesterday afternoon.

kiyomi

Are you sure this isn't just your erotic fantasy?

Sounds like a Waypoint feature

Zaph

???

It was a joke comparing her 20 secs on screen to Dave's sister who randomly appeared at times and an old Gamespot editor.

I don't understand what you guys are getting outraged over.

There's no outrage, it's just crass to compare her against the few other women who've appeared on the site.

jediyoshi

gZfxWcA.png

Jeff with the hot lateral take. I'm going to archive this next to Xbox One DRM controversy won't matter because all consoles will have it and Mass Effect 3's ending wasn't its most notable failure.

Joeku

gZfxWcA.png

Jeff with the hot lateral take. I'm going to archive this next to Xbox One DRM controversy won't matter because all consoles will have it and Mass Effect 3's ending wasn't its most notable failure.

Not only do I not quite get what about this particular take you find issue with, I'd add that Mass Effect 3's writing as a whole was its failure. The ending just encapsulated the issues well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom