• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hjod

Banned
I don't need amibos, I have my shame boy.

I need them to finish Tender Love and Care, with Alex dancing through out.

I'm probably more than half way into Horizon: Zero Dawn now but it must be stated just how good of a job Guerrilla Games have done to this game. Like, it has an extremely well realized world filled with alot of depth and detail. I came in looking forward to knowing more about Aloy & the machines but actually after every experience with that game I come out fascinated mostly by the tribes, their way of life and how each tribe has different ways of living or treating the other tribes.

It's very interesting and well executed. At this point the whole machine ruling the world aspect of the story is just gravy to me. Also, I didn't even know
Lance Reddick
was in the game! that was a big surprise that made me happy, love that dude. I'll be finishing this soon and then jumping straight into Nier.

will you also start taking dark showers

fvb5drr6.gif

It's only a matter of time.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
There are a couple of amiibos that look neat but I wouldn't know what to do with them since I don't like clutter in my apartment. If I can't hang it on a wall, I don't want it standing around, collecting dust.

The internet humor is so out-of-place. That game shouldn't acknowledge the existence of anything after 1995. I don't think the metalhead-burnout-notebook-scribbler aesthetic actually applies to modern teens.

Vinny: "Isn't this wrestling?"
I cackled.

That Playerunknown Battlegrounds finally seems like an early access survival/battle royale game that I would actually play. Seems pretty fast to get in and get to the good, tense moments that are the best parts of the genre with the minimum of bullshit.

The recent flood of battlegrounds streams and talk is making me want to pick up the Division's survival expansion which is probably the closest I'll come to the experience on consoles. I remember Austin really liking it on waypoint.

daveo42

Banned
Man...Dan is really laying on his hate for this game fucking thick.

Edit: Oh god that announcer monologue about concrete t-rex boners.

Strax

That Playerunknown Battlegrounds finally seems like an early access survival/battle royale game that I would actually play. Seems pretty fast to get in and get to the good, tense moments that are the best parts of the genre with the minimum of bullshit.

I wish I had a decent PC. It's the THE game right now and when (and if) it comes to PS4 my interest will be so much lower.

derFeef

PUBG is legit. Came in second yesterday and I almost won, but I stayed too long in the blue zone while I was targeting the last guy - I forgot to watch my health and then suddenly died.

All the dick, fart, shit jokes that Dan likes are just as lame as Drawn To Death, maybe this is just Dan becoming self aware.

From what I'm seeing is that Drawn To Death is just trying too hard. Like reaaalllyyy hard and shoving it all over your face over and over again, it looks annoying as hell.

Hindl

The worst part about Drawn to Death is that the artstyle and concept is kinda cool. But then the humor is just trash

Telfo

Dan winning that contest is crazy. Seems like just yesterday Dan was a single dude giving out absolutely awful advice(at least a lot of it) on Danswers

Strax

From what I'm seeing is that Drawn To Death is just trying too hard. Like reaaalllyyy hard and shoving it all over your face over and over again, it looks annoying as hell.

Trying too hard is phrase I'll never understand. People just use it about things they dislike, mostly humor related.

Trying too hard is phrase I'll never understand. People just use it about things they dislike, mostly humor related.

Let me put it this way, it's like they're throwing all the jokes they're coming up with and seeing what sticks or not but in the end they decided to put'em all in.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Drawn to Death continues to look and sound like the sort of game that David Jaffe would have loved when he was 13. Or 45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom