• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with Dan Ryckert. This whole "What if I were a jaw-dropping ignoramus with the tastes of a sugar-addled 13-year-old" schtick is extremely one note. You get the joke within 5 minutes, and yet it keeps going and going, with absolutely nothing else to contribute.

Giganteus

I'm with Dan Ryckert. This whole "What if I were a jaw-dropping ignoramus with the tastes of a sugar-addled 13-year-old" schtick is extremely one note. You get the joke within 5 minutes, and yet it keeps going and going, with absolutely nothing else to contribute.
..Wait, are we talking about Drawn to Death?

Meneses

Yeahhhh suck my diiiiick! I keeel your faaaaace! Mega-tyrannosaurus shark boner! Git gud scrublord!

If a Drawn to Death gif had come up at the game over screen i'm pretty sure I would have uninstalled Persona 5 immediately (i am absolutely loving the game, btw. Or should I say
btdubs
)

Thankfully, I merely turned the game off and complained online instead. Gonna go back to Nier for a bit to wash away that sour taste.

If a Drawn to Death gif had come up at the game over screen i'm pretty sure I would have uninstalled Persona 5 immediately (i am absolutely loving the game, btw. Or should I say
btdubs
)

Thankfully, I merely turned the game off and complained online instead. Gonna go back to Nier for a bit to wash away that sour taste.

Or if the drawn to death narrator was your combat support narrator. "You totally pwnd that wankstain, Senpai!" "All out attacks give me a rock hard Mara-boner!"

lajflvsvr.png

Chef is a fantastic film for those that haven't seen it.

I'll only play the game if they add in Internet Dan.

daveo42

Banned
Chef is a fantastic film for those that haven't seen it.

I'll only play the game if they add in Internet Dan.

It's a horrible movie to watch on a diet because everything in it is so tasty looking. It's also one of the more upbeat, fun movies to come out in the past few years.

do female sharks have huge boobs and thongs in real life 🤔

I haven't seen a shark in the wild, nor watched shark week in several years, so probably.

Zaph

lol of course he posts the scene when the main character becomes unhinged and needs to go find himself.

and of course it's from the most middle-aged, wish-fulfilment fantasy film you could ever watch.

The fact that Drawn to Death is so stupid that even Dan, the man who just won a Taco Bell Las Vegas wedding contest, is standing up and going, "Now hold on, gentlemen. This is sophomoric and vulgar." is astounding.

mintyice

I don't think the idea that Dan doesn't like this particular dumb shit is incongruous with the notion of Dan enjoying other dumb shit.

Dan during the Drawn to Death QL lol, I mean you can say anything in the Internet Dan voice and it sounds lame, and it's also pretty funny how he unironically made fun of the FuUuUuUck Youuu! middle finger thing. The humor is definitely more of a generational thing, he said he would never have found that stuff funny when he was 13 but I have family members of that age and they definitely find dumb shit like that funny.

kiguel182

I lose it when Dan becomes Internet Dan. It's the best.

Although I think he is being naïve if he doesn't think kids would eat this game up. Kids like a lot of stupid stuff. I mean, a lot of internet humor is terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom